XBox One BF4 Problems

• Level   3
    Just curious if anyone else is having problems with BF4. On XBox One... Server browser doesn't work...shows all lobbies as empty. No hardcore matches available... No in game chat... Otherwise the game looks and plays well...much improved over 360 version... Thanks.... -Boon Doc-
    • Level   4

I'm sure it's just dice doing server maintenance. Hopefully they fix the bug that shoots u back to Xbox one home, go to the Xbox one bf4 forum

I ain't got time to bleed
    • Level   4

It has lot of problems. Getting kicked out of matches, 64 player conquest is very bad with getting disconnected. The server browser never works well. Even worked bad in the 360 version.

• Level   1

Are yall getting the "Could not find a server" message when joining a game too?

• Level   4

No never got that. It just keeps booting me out of games after playing for a while. Seems to be really bad in conquest most. There are a ton of bugs that need to be worked out.

• Level   3

I can't even get the game to start. it's just frozen then after a few seconds it goes back to the home screen.........  Its the only game that won't play.....

• Level   1

I'm getting that EA server is not connected crap and can't even get to see any online play

• Level   1

I keep getting this same problem Mecc, it'll start to load, go into the background screen and then kick you back to the Xbox Home Screen, its getting quite annoying and I just want to play.

"Church when I die I want you to have my orange juice."-Caboose RvB
    • Level   1

I have the same problems with bf4 either not starting, getting booted from a match or even just getting booted out of the game. I lose my progress when that happens. Ugh...

• Level   1

I constantly get booted out of my game (both Single Player, and Online MP ..but mostly Online). Seems I can't even complete a single game Online, without it booting me to the Xbox Home screen ..

So frustrating! I don't even bother with playing it anymore until I hear of a patch *siiigh*

Day One console FAIL!

• Level   1

I get a lot of crashes to dashboard. Mostly when loading a new map in multiplayer. Anyone else getting this?

• Level   4

Same here.  I'm lucky to complete one whole match before launching back to home, and I never get to play two in a row.  The lack of party chat or even game chat is pretty frustrating as well.  Game chat picks up about every other word.  It sucks because when this game is right (which is never) it is so much fun.

• Level   8

Yep I get kicked to the home screen. Same on the voice...I miss every other word.  Isn't Operation Metro out ? I downloaded it but there are never any games. I walked around an empty server but it was very cool looking . MUch more detail and stuff all over to shoot

• Level   1

I have the same exact problem as you. It happens all the time.

• Level   1

Anyone have a very pixelated loading screenmwhen loading for a mulitplayer match and only then single player loading screens etc look fine