How many people still play?

• Level   5

Everymatch now i join there is only like 4 people on each team and i keep getting put in the same match. Guess mw3 and bf3 are the reason why

• Level   3

Hey Swift... I'll be spending some time back in BC2.  Enjoying BF3, but just not feeling the LOVE for it like I do this game.  Feel free to add me if you're looking for a squad based palyer.

Peace out...

• Level   4

a let me count my fingers......6

To hell with work Let's Play!
    • Level   2

I jsut got the Ultimate Edition yesteray for my 360 had it on my PS3, thought it was time to swap over, I played both MW3 and BF 3 and tbh I prefer BFBC 2, so if you want to add me for a few games GT = kexlar

• Level   4

Are the DLC packs for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 worth the price? How active is the online for the DLC modes?

• Level   4

Not very.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   7

the vietnam is dead, to bad it was the best dlc ever made.

"Burn away the flags. Begin again." -Ulysses

• Level   3

Yea, it's hard to find more then a few players in any mode now. Read they are have problems ever since bf3 came out.

• Level   4

Well, it's all on sale now for one. And after bf3 dies down people will play what they like the most. Smaller communities are better anyway.

• Level   3

Yesterday was hard getting info games with more then 5 people, but today, getting into almost full games for the pass 4 hrs. Kindof nice lol

• Level   4

I think people are spending their gift cards and the community has beefed up a bit.  Vietnam was awesome DLC.  Shame this has slowed down so much.  It was so popular I thought for sure it would always be populated.

To hell with work Let's Play!
    • Level   7

I like the Vietnam DLC i find it better than 1943 but it's too bad that the some of the BC2 players never got in to it as much, maybe they don't like Iron Sights.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   5

I want to play BC 2 again but every time I try to connect I get a failure message. I contacted EA and chewed them out because of shoddy support for a game that isn't even two years old yet. I like BF 3 but the simplicity of BC 2 and superior maps make it a better game to me.

• Level   6

I still have the game, i might go back on it more now that i have BF3 and don't really like it as much as Bad Company 2 ya'll can add me if ya want to.

• Level   5

Yeah nearly the same thing happens to me. And it was sad since I just got this game a frew months ago. When ever I do get a good game, I can never comunicate with anyone since no one ever uses thier mic's anymore.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zzarcon1?feature=mhum Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036681492