Failed to Connect to EA Online !!!

• Level   2
    Still not working consistently for me, tried all of the above, but it just works when it feels like it. This has been down for too long. Since I pay Microsoft a monthly subscription, I feel they should use their clout to get this issue addressed by EA. It's daylight robbery by EA that I can download a game from Microsoft e.g BF1943, but then not be able to play any of it. SHAME ON YOU MICROSOFT & EA,  
    XBOX Support on Twitter is no help, same cycle of questions and responses every time. I only play BF online, havn't been able to in months, you should give my money back. Corporate Thieves!!!
    • Level   2

you and many many more people.

• Level   1

i reset my router for 3-4 time then i can play for 1h then got dc . then cant login again... darn it  EA and Microsoft gonna bankrupt ??? Do something or put down a note let us know WTF has happen !!!! ???

• Level   1

i play bf very much, and cannot connect and play online, it says that there isnt any maps, or something like that, is it the ame problem for you guys ? :)

• Level   5

I cant connect either it just says searching for games then stops, no message nothing. This is on vietnam as well as standard MP

They wouldnt just unceremoniously shut down the online functionality due to the imminent release of bf3 would they?

[MOD REMOVED please see Posting Images in Signatures:]

• Level   1

I HAVE HAD TROUBLE CONNECTING TO BFBC2 AND BF1943 ONLINE SINCE THE FIRST DAY I TRIED TO HOOK UP!  THE STUPID THING WORKS WHEN IT FEELS LIKE IT. NO FREAKING RHYME OR REASON TO IT. ISP SAYS TALK TO EA, EA SAYS TALK TO XBOX,XBOX SAYS TALK TO ISP. I CANT GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE WITH A GOD DAMNED CLUE.

TRY RESTATING THE MODEM/ ROUTER... BLOW IT OUT YOUR EAR!        DONE IT 1000 TIMES

DUMP THE CACHE MEMORY... LIES MORE LIES!

RESET YOUR CLOCK TO 11-15-2005... WTF???  GENIUS... MORE LIKE IDIOT!

ONE FREAKING RAGHEAD TOLD ME TO DUMP ALL OF MY GAME FILES SO I GOT TO SIT AROUND HALF A DAY AND RELOAD THEM ALL... TOOL!

RESET THE DEFAULT SYSTEM SETTINGS...THIS IS BULLCRAP XBOX AND EAGAMES!    

FIX THE G-D THING ALREADY! YOU GUYS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO DREAM THIS CRAP UP... MAKE IT WORK ALREADY! I TELL YOU I WONT SPEND ANOTHER CENT ON XBOX OR EA GAME UNTIL THIS CRAP IS STRAIGHTENED OUT. AFTER MY XBOX SUB RUNS OUT, I AM GOING BACK TO PS3. I SURELY WONT BE SHELLIN OUT 60 BUCKS FOR BF3 BECAUSE I DONT THINK I CAN TAKE HAVING ANOTHER GAME THAT I CANT PLAY.

• Level   5

BF3's out in four days. They're obviously doing some server shuffling down at EA. I doubt that they're ending support for BC2, there are plenty of older EA games that are still up and running. Just roll with it. Connectivity will probably be back in two or three days.

• Level   1

EA or Xbox  or els watever  u guy have enough manpower to just post a topic say  The game sv down and will be back in no time.  Say something to us . Show that  u are care for us so we can feed ya all with our cash ( blood ,sweat money) .