Nausea

• Level   2

I played Infinite for about 40minutes last night in a well lit room. I normally do not get nausea when playing FPS games for short periods of time, but this one really messed with me. I am just curious to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing with Infinite?

;) 

• Level   5

It's from smoking all those Knugs  (seewhatIdidthere?)

• Level   9

Were you tired?

You're not supposed to play if fatigued.

support.xbox.com/.../photosensitive-seizure-warning

• Level   2

Definitely not tired. I tried it out right after work and right before dinner. I think I should have known better. The same thing happened with the first 2 BioShock games.... it's just weird because its really only those games, unless I play for an extended time....

;) 

• Level   6

Nope.  day off yesterday, played all day :)

Hydrate, take breaks, eat some protein!!!!!

may wanna use the potty too ;)

• Level   5

Knugs

I played Infinite for about 40minutes last night in a well lit room. I normally do not get nausea when playing FPS games for short periods of time, but this one really messed with me. I am just curious to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing with Infinite?

I'm surprised that I havn't got sick from playing this game...yet. I've got sick from other games like Skyrim for example 

• Level   5

borderlands2 and farcry 3 can make me feel a little queesy at times!

• Level   5

I've never become sick playing any videogame in the 32+ years that I have been gaming.  I'd go see a doctor because getting sick from playing a videogame is not normal. I've never heard of it anyway. See a doc.

• Level   8

I've felt sick playing 2 games, one was very recently - Dishonored and I couldn't even make it past the tutorial stage, the other was Singularity which I did finish but wasn't really enjoyable.

It's not uncommon brandiesel1, it's thought to be related to the field of view on some games being narrow which can bring on the nausea feeling.

Luckily Bioshock hasn't affected me so I'm able to enjoy the awesomeness!!

• Level   4

The only game that ever made me nauseous was Prey, an older game on 360. My god, I thought I was going to puke on a few parts of this game. Never had anything like that happen when playing a game since. It blows big time. Doubt it's cuz of Knugs (although sure this was more of a pun than anything, and a good one!) as mentioned by CalFase - We would have a lot of sick players including most of my gang (of gamers)!

My Favorite Number is Red
    • Level   5

boot61

borderlands2 and farcry 3 can make me feel a little queesy at times!

I even quit playing Borderlands because of this....one day I gave it another try & everything was fine hell even beat it plus the second one

• Level   8

No nausea on Infinite so far.  I've tried to play Half-Life2 many times and simply can't force my way through it.  Don't know why but every time I try to play it I get a splitting headache and nausea after about 15 minutes.  The only other game that ever did this was a game way back on the SNES that I can't remember the name of.  

Frontier Communications is America's worst ISP according to Netflix.

• Level   V

A friend of mine does if he plays on larger TV's.  I wonder if it's the idea of being up so high in the sky or something.

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   1

I am the same way with this game! It happens everytime when I play and when I watch it being played. For me, I think the problem comes with the colors and the brightness/contrast along with the movement. I didn't feel this way with the first two bioshocks, and the movements feel the same, but the difference comes with the colors. It does something that just messes with my eyes and subsequently my brain and makes me dizzy.

• Level   4

I've never felt ill playing games, but if one was going to do it, it would be Far Cry 3.