Oil Cans, Pizza's, Panties ...ect.

• Level   2

Is it just a matter of hammering more clap-traps over and over again , until they drop what I need ?  I've seen alot of fish , panties once ... but that's been about it . What about the bobbleheads ? One last question . The clap-trap "statues" ... what's that all about ? Do they want me to activate the statues at the beginning of each sector and listen to the political rhetoric ? Not real sure how to wrap Borderlands up once and for all , so any advice would be appreciated .

• Level   5

one word -minac  -farming for those collectibles.statues cant remember i think there are six or 5 .just activate and you read something like references to bioshock ,politics,programming code for hello i think.

this series is as empty as your future .i am the vanguard of its destruction. quote from ea 

• Level   3

For the claptrap statues - you just need to go up to each one and press (x) on the plaque and that is all. I've found a fairly easy way of collecting the bits and bobs instead of going to the MINAC, spawn in then run to hyperion dump, then go to the top where the claptrap's are then kill all of them and see what you find, save and exit and repeat (x100) :P It's not really that much but it will take a while

• Level   2

Use a +2 find rare items class mod for a hunter or siren, it helps a little. Worked for me anyway.

• Level   5

Can you still farm items like the pizza, oil cans, etc. after you turn in the last quest for tannis?

• Level   3

Yes you can :)

• Level   5

Thanks

• Level   5

I struggled for ages with Pizza, Oil cans, and Bobbleheads.  I then learned about the hut in the corner of the Minac area, at the end of the dlc (Outside Fyrestone).  Just hide in the hut, then go have a cup of tea.  I got bored, so shot all the gatling turrets off the minac, and just farmed the exploding Claptraps.  20mins later, I had collected everything I needed.  Wish I had learned this before many, many dump runs.

• Level   7

it was talked about on the old forums on how to get them all by farming the minac, the divine wind claptraps will eventually drop all the items you need, how do you keep track of what you need just use a note pad and mark them off when you get them, hiding in the hut, might help, but those claptraps will still come for you, it will take longer than 20 mins more like a few hours, i bet spuddle used a stock shield so he could go have his tea.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   2

I am working on finding Pizzas and claptrap bobbleheads myself, if you need some help give me a ring we can kill clap traps for a while

• Level   5

CosmicStrike

it was talked about on the old forums on how to get them all by farming the minac, the divine wind claptraps will eventually drop all the items you need, how do you keep track of what you need just use a note pad and mark them off when you get them, hiding in the hut, might help, but those claptraps will still come for you, it will take longer than 20 mins more like a few hours, i bet spuddle used a stock shield so he could go have his tea.

Never (ever) used a modded item mate.  You can hide in the hut behind some old boiler thing, where the clap-traps can not do you any harm.  Just leave the game running, and come back later.  All the items are outside the hut.  After hours of dump runs, I was only four or five of each item short.  I agree that starting from scratch would take two to three hours.  However, the other way is to shoot all gattling turrets. Then, switch to the highest rapid fire SMG you have.  Shoot at the base of the Minac, where the exploding claptraps come out.  Instead of three at a time (like when hiding in hut), you can kill between fifteen and twenty per phase.  Again, 30 mins or so and you will have the lot.  Plenty of Vids on Youtube showing this.  No mods necessary!

• Level   5

yeah a +2 rare item chance seems to help, just get 4 hunters/sirens maybe, if need be just dupe the class mod to make it more effective, is only a +2 increases it a +8 should increase it alot.

• Level   5

There has actually been some data collected on this this k0rruptiD.  I cant remember what the conclusions were, but if I can find it again, ill post a link.

• Level   1

From what I have read elsewhere, the following achievements are locked-out/glitched once you complete the achivement "Tourist" (Find all 6 Claptrap Statues). The 3 that are "Glitched" are: "What a party!" (Collect 3 panties, 5 fish in a bag, and 15 pizzas), "The Lubricator" (Find 25 oil cans), and lastly "Bobble-Trap" (Collect 15 claptrap bobbleheads). Whether this "Glitch" has been fixed yet or not, I do not know however, the sad solution for those who hunted the 6 statues first is, not to get the "Tourist" achievement. I am currently trying to see if using a different character that hasn't actived the 6 statues will effect my glitched position.

• Level   5

its just the pizzas that i find the hardest to get