disk unreadable error

• Level   5

i loaded my game save it does that clean disk or contact xbox support - it auto kicks me to the dashboard i was playing with a friend .the game works for 10-15 minutes then it does it.any suggestions.

this series is as empty as your future .i am the vanguard of its destruction. quote from ea 

• Level   3

How badly is the disk scratched?

• Level   5

it doesnt look like its totally messed it does have three wierd spot marks on the disk. size half of a penny.forgot to put it on a disk cover been playing red river lately.ohhh well if i have to might just buy dlc variant of the vanilla game

this series is as empty as your future .i am the vanguard of its destruction. quote from ea 

• Level   4

Mine did the same thing twice a few days ago. It happened while farming craw. It boots me all the way back to the dashboard. My disc has no scratches and is in fact nice and shiny. No extended gameplay either. Only farmed about 30 minutes when it happened. No other games have done this lately. Is this the only game that does this for you Crysis?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't
    • Level   5

yup right on the dot. tried it it says it all the time and u got no choice but to hit a and dashboard . shame to i was doing my youtube videos  on borderlands and that nidhogg trick nailed him on the first hit too and bam.damn you borderlands.lol.might have to download a borderlands game -im making my youtube channel and i need that game.lmfao

• Level   4

BoneDracomagus

Mine did the same thing twice a few days ago. It happened while farming craw. It boots me all the way back to the dashboard. My disc has no scratches and is in fact nice and shiny. No extended gameplay either. Only farmed about 30 minutes when it happened. No other games have done this lately. Is this the only game that does this for you Crysis?

Update on my issue: I reinstalled the game on the hard drive and had no errors while playing. I killed craw about 8 times before reloading and it was fine. Crysis, try uninstalling and reinstalling.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't
    • Level   5

it works on armory but the issue is u cant go do zombie island or claptrap revolution for skill points without disk unreadable.so i guess backpack im stuck with max 57.i can go all the wayyy to the fight with dr ned on zombie island then it gives the error diskreadable.was hoping for a few extra characters with 60plus backpack space.im limited to underdome the main and tbone which is ok but kinda sucks-no 1 on xbox support responded back i might try the psn  they might help.

• Level   7

What the hell is wrong with your equipment it always seems broken or acting up.

who fixed it last?

this is who i had fix my xbox and it's been working great ever since.

http://youtu.be/1VTbHfPVDvc

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   5

i had fixed with microsoft when it had the red ring of death.its no big deal  i spend most of my time on other games and if i do go to borderlands i spend it farmin but would be nice to be able to do zombie island and robot revolution.i thought at first it was too much inventory for each character.it wasnt it .like yesterday i wanted to play some claptrap revolution its reads on the loading screen right on tartarus station and bam disk unreadable error-no disk inside i got the dlc variant now.i was at the cutsceen on mr blake.i think the issue is the downloadable borderlands- im using that and its drawing too much memory????my other games on disk are fine.

• Level   4

Try deleting it and re-downloading. I don't think it will delete your character saves, but you could always make a backup of those files on an xbox memory card. Maybe there was an error during the download?

• Level   5

its ok 42 is enough a shame cant go to zombie island  im stuck at either vanilla underdome or tbone-sometimes u just get bored farming craw- i do especially i figured out how not to use the zoom on the nidhogg on craw -it cuts down his difficulty which is nice.bones thanks for teaching me that nice trick.

• Level   4

No problem. I just showed someone else that trick today. I forgot to tell him don't use the scope. Anyone else that wants to know, just aim the crosshairs at the middle spike above his eye when you first come up the elevator. A direct hit can take his back off with one rocket, even though he is facing you. Use a nidhogg launcher.

• Level   5

found another Way to play borderlands buy it at steam.game of the year edition 7.99 only and u can use  Wired xbox controller-u have to do the missions again though.or buy  goty edition

• Level   5

the harddrive is defragmented with tooo much characters 32 sooo i put all mycharacters on a 16gb usb reformat the whole harddrive and redownloaded the whole dlc which was a big pain now .i can play all the dlc agan.:)its working again hoorahh me