Borderlands dlc,which is best?

• Level  

With the dlc being on offer this week,i am wondering which pack is the best for single player.

i am after the one with the most missions/gameplay to give me the best value for money.

i never play online so the multiplayer issue doesn`t matter.

i really don`t want to spend monre money on dlc that lasts less than an hour like i recently did with batman ac.

-

note:i will renew my gold before buying as i know its a gold only offer.

• Level   5

Most would say the Secret Armory of General Knoxx. Zombie Island is decent too, and different.

• Level   5

cheers,i thought this forum would be a bit more active than this.

• Level   9

All the DLC have their importance, except Mad Moxxi, that DLC is a total chore.

#360Elitism
    Are You Yeti Yet?

• Level   5

FoomBerry

All the DLC have their importance, except Mad Moxxi, that DLC is a total chore.

basically yeh.

• Level   1

Secret Armory of General Knoxx. New guns. Run through an armory thrice. 2 new vehicles. Tons of quests

• Level   2

I really enjoyed General Knoxx because it brought a large environment and new vehicles into the game. However, the Zombie Island was definitely memorable for me as well, probably because I had just wrapped up another play through of Dead Island and was eager to fight off another zombie infestation. But if you are basing your decision purely off of "bang for your buck" then General Knoxx will keep you occupied the longest.

• Level   4

this post is way off topic but i didnt want to start a new post for this 1 question. i started playing this game a couple of days ago and have no storage for your extra loot other then the vending machines to sell to and then buy back, is this the only way to store your extra loot?

• Level   2

If you own the Mad Moxxi expansion pack you have access to the bank within its arena lobby. You start off with 12 open slots for storage, but as you level up and earn more cash you can buy extra slots and max your bank storage to 42 slots. However, if you don't have this DLC content, you'll have to manage your inventory carefully until you are able to increase the size of you backpack with Backpack SDUs. Your only other option would be to create a "mule" character, which is a low level character designed for carrying loot, this will require a second controller for logging it in and may be pretty extreme for trying to save guns. If your just starting the game you shouldn't be too concerned about trying to hold on to all the weapons you find, you're bound to find much better weapons as you increase in level.

• Level   4

thanks for the help. i figured there would be better weapons as i increased rank, but i keep finding weapons that i cant use because of my rank and wanted to hold on to them untill i could

• Level   1

I really enjoyed the Zombie Island dlc.  It was my favorite.  I ran into too many glitches with the Secret Armory which killed the fun for me.

• Level   1

Definitely Secret Armory of General Knoxx