Giving Moxxi a tip.

• Level   8

Just so you guys/gals know. You get 2 weapons for giving Moxxi enough tip money.

I was not exactly paying attention to how much I was giving her. It was well over the 10K for the achievement (yeah I like Moxxi so I was tipping her for no reason).

I think it was around 15 to 20K range she gave me her "second favorite" weapon. Now I do not know if the weapon is different depending on your class or not... but for me it was an SMG with Corrosion damage named "Apt Bad Touch" with some flavor text that read "When I'm good. I'm very good..." I have no idea what that flavor text does for the gun.

Since she told me it was her second favorite gun I kept tipping. Maybe around 30K or so she gave me ( in her words) "her favorite weapon and you'll see why". It is called "Miss Moxxi's Good Touch" it was another SMG but with Fire damage this time. Had flavor text of "...But when I'm bad. I'm bad." I am guessing that text is the reason why my controller constantly Vibrates when the gun is out and why when looking down scope it vibrates even harder... Hence why that is her favorite gun.

So just wanted to let yall know you do get something for tipping Moxxi.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   5

Haha nice find

• Level   5

Thats hilarious!

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   5

I haven't tipped her enough to get the guns, but my controller was vibrating like that too- constant. I don't remember having a "special gun" equipped, but I do remember that after about an hour or so of constant vibrating that my hands began feeling a little numb!! Any how, Moxxii"s guns sound pretty nice, thanks for the info!  :)

Common sense is a bit like deodorant, the people who need it most never use it.  -Unknown

• Level   5

That's awesome. Great find!

Need help? Don't hesitate to ask! Twitter

• Level   5

Oh, hey, do Moxxxi's weapons scale with you when you get them? Or are they always a l,ow level like the "trivial" quest rewards.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   4

I think they scale. and everytime you go back to snactuary you can tip for another weapon. keeps getting more expensive though.

Fus Roh, wait for it, Dah!

• Level   7

My controller does this once awhile in pretty much any game and won't stop unless I turn it off usually by removing battery then replacing think it's more a glitch then having to do with the game in most cases

• Level   8

pkvas

My controller does this once awhile in pretty much any game and won't stop unless I turn it off usually by removing battery then replacing think it's more a glitch then having to do with the game in most cases

No dude... it's the gun.

IsaacClarkeSNL

Oh, hey, do Moxxxi's weapons scale with you when you get them? Or are they always a l,ow level like the "trivial" quest rewards.

Well they are not quest rewards so they might scale. I got the 2 guns at the same time and they were the same level.

Nostrah

I think they scale. and everytime you go back to snactuary you can tip for another weapon. keeps getting more expensive though.

Wait... are you saying Moxxi has more than the 2 tip weapons??  I'm gonna try giving her tons more now... I really have nothing to buy in game so giving her all my money won't hurt.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   7

I'll be giving her more than the tip ;)

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   3

that didnt take long

• Level   3

Great Artorias

Wait... are you saying Moxxi has more than the 2 tip weapons??  I'm gonna try giving her tons more now... I really have nothing to buy in game so giving her all my money won't hurt.

I know she gives you a bunch of good weapons from quests.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   7

lol i keep my controller vibrations off, I will have to turn it on to feel this.

Miss Moxxies Good Touch

Miss Moxxies Bad Touch

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   8

IsaacClarkeSNL

Great Artorias

I know she gives you a bunch of good weapons from quests.

I want to get the Moxxi gun collection. I know I missed the Pistol (wanted the sniper rifle  Mordecai gives you). But I have a shotgun, 2 SMG's, and trying to finish Creature Dome for the Missile Launcher.

--Edward Kennedy

• Level   2

Haven't gotten any weapons from her, but then I've been spending most of my money on the slot machine instead of tipping. That said, first time I gave a tip it was the 1k option. Loved her comment:

"I'm all wet... I just spilled a drink. Good god I'm not that easy!"

It made me laugh.

Fear not the fae, they are harmless. Anger not the fae, fear their wraith. Kill not the fae, Beware the Faerie Knight.