Shift code - Free golden key! from Official Gearbox Twitter Limited time/use

• Level   5

this is aload of bs he tweeted codes in the morning (US CENTRAL TIME) after 2 mins i could not get one, as i was not working i spent most of the day playing BL2 and waited for the evening codes turns out evening in the USA is between 9 - 10 PM (MORE LIKE NIGHT TIME) so i would have to wait untill 4am(to not get a code) this is BS for lazy Amercians who cant be arsed to play the game to get guns, plus he has gone up 10,000 follows since i first followed him 1 day ago there is no chance for someone like me in the UK being able to get a code do not waste your time, even tho the Amercians get this game before us they still get all the codes and other benifits we dont.

• Level   5

I agree anyone who works and has a job or sleeps has no chance, his rewarding his twitter stalkers rather than the fans. True borderlands fans are playing the game not stalking twitter.

• Level   1

Anyone heard of the badass reset bug currently ruining the game and possibly related to signing up for shift? Just wanted to make people aware.

• Level   6

New Shift code for a Golden Key! This code will for for 2 hours No Redemption limit, 1 Redemption per account!

-

Golden Key: WB5T3-JS3W6-JRXTX-KR333-FTXBZ

-

Redeem on the Shift code menu under extras on the main menu in Borderlands 2. Enjoy ^^

• Level   5

Can someone explain what a shift code is. I don't feel like googling.

• Level   V

Sure, the shift is an account similar to Uplay from Ubisoft.  Basically by having a "Shift" account you can get codes from gearbox to unlock things in Borderlands 2 and possibly other Gearbox games in the future.  These codes the Gearbox president is tweeting out will allow you to redeem them for Golden Keys that you use in the game.  The Golden Keys unlock a weapon chest that is near the fast travel in Sanctuary.  It has skulls on it and can't be opened without a gold key.   Inside you will get a rare leveled weapon and you can open them at any time but only once per key.

:D Post 'as is' and confers no rights

about.me/scratch

• Level   3

Good til CDT.

New Code: WB5T3-JS3W6-JRXTX-KR333-FTXBZ

• Level   3

Good til Noon CDT. sorry

New Code: WB5T3-JS3W6-JRXTX-KR333-FTXBZ

• Level   5

aka Scratch

Sure, the shift is an account similar to Uplay from Ubisoft.  Basically by having a "Shift" account you can get codes from gearbox to unlock things in Borderlands 2 and possibly other Gearbox games in the future.  These codes the Gearbox president is tweeting out will allow you to redeem them for Golden Keys that you use in the game.  The Golden Keys unlock a weapon chest that is near the fast travel in Sanctuary.  It has skulls on it and can't be opened without a gold key.   Inside you will get a rare leveled weapon and you can open them at any time but only once per key.

Ah, I know what box you're talking about. Thank you. Cool stuff.

• Level   V

Piuma Bianca

Ah, I know what box you're talking about. Thank you. Cool stuff.

You get one key for signing up for Shift.  First time I got to the Sanctuary I opened it on accident.  I got an Amazing level 8 weapon lol.

about.me/scratch

• Level   V

CBKBB-RSJWF-JXFJR-5XT3T-5RX3J

This one is good until 8AM CDT

about.me/scratch

• Level   5

aka Scratch

7:30am and it didn't work. :(

• Level   V

Might have to keep trying.  They are doing this to test their system.   The one from last night I had to put in 3 times and it finally took it.

about.me/scratch

• Level   5

aka Scratch

Just tried this one and it worked. Thank you! :)

• Level   5

Are you guys doing it through the console or here?

I can't get it to work. :(