Modded Weapons?

• Level   4

I have not played this game online yet because I wanted to beat the game legit first and I was curious if anyone has modded items yet?

Est. 1987

• Level   6

You will only b e affected by modded weapons if you play with people with modded weapons, just play with friends problem solved.

• Level   8

havnt heard of or seen these at all, anyways you can get in trouble for it

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   5

Durva360 Gaming

havnt heard of or seen these at all, anyways you can get in trouble for it

False. You can't "get into trouble" for having a modded weapon. Modding weapons on the other hand you can/will get in big trouble (like getting your account/console banned). 

• Level   8

oh ok well I remember on the first my buddy got banned for just having and using them

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   3

^No...no he didn't. Because that doesn't happen. 

• Level   5

Theres no reason to need Modded Weapons. Borderlands 2 is a lot easier to play then Borderlands 1 was (In my opinion). If you played the game with friends and etc, you wouldn't have much of a problem. Me and a friend beat playthrough 1+2 with out modded gear, because we knew Borderlands 2 was easy, its a pain on playthrough 2 but that didn't stop us from beating it.

• Level   4

I still intend to beat the game on both playthroughs with all legit equipment. Mainly I just wanted to know if the online community was flooded with mods like B-lands 1.

Est. 1987

• Level   5

Its not yet, the only thing that has flooded is duping, which is "So bad" by what people say. No ones makeing them dupe so w/e lol.

• Level   4

ive heard of a few people running into people with modded characters with maxed out stats but no weapons or sheilds at the moment.

The texture of time is an echo the whispers across the flood.

• Level   1

has anyone got any weapons they can dupe

• Level   4

send me a game invite vimto

Est. 1987

• Level   8

Why modding weapons in a 87 bazilion weapons game?

So sad...

• Level   5

i was in a game last night with three others and one of them wanted to swap some weapons with me, i was going to give a sniper rifle but he put in a modded shield . i backed out and left the game

its the first time i have played modded players