Borderlands 2 E-Tech guns and Rumor

• Level   4

Hello every one. I was wondering if anyone had the Hyperion E-Tech Plasma Caster with no element to it. If you do have it please contact me. And if you have any E-Tech guns you don't want just message me and I will take them off your hand. Also if you don't believe me that the gun is real here is a link/video where I saw the gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qYt4vIY7c4

Now for the rumor. I heard this from one of my friends. He told me that he heard that Gearbox will be having the first four characters of Borderlands 1 be playable again. So I hope that will be true but if not I will be pissed. So if you believe this as well leave a comment of this here on how awesome this would be.

• Level   7

I have 2 Plasma Casters, I got both of them from the Golden Chest in Sanctuary. Mine are elementals though, Slag & Fire. I've sold a low level Caustic Plasma Caster, and tons of the 'Dart Guns' and a few of the Rail Gun Snipers. They almost always have an elemental effect though.

• Level   5

Since Roland is dead, I think your firends rumor is nothing more then wishfull thinking.

• Level   4

I agree with BURNER247. Side note to Roland being dead, it would seem odd playing as one of the other 3 characters and having to help them in the main campaign.

• Level   7

They would have to explain Bloodwing coming back too, I'd rather see another new character than recycle some old ones.

• Level   5

i believe the only non elemental etech is a dart pistol made my dahl i forget the name though

• Level   5

I've played through the game many times on many different characters and last night I started UVHM on a mechromancer. After defeating Flint I received a level 53 fire plasma caster in the chest before you get onto claptraps boat. I don't remember seeing that on any of my other playthroughs.

SBD Bighedd MrBiggglesworth STM Bighedd

• Level   4

you can find e-tech on any play through but the do seem to show up more often on UVHM.

• Level   5

out of all the etechs, the plasma caster smg are the best. i prefer the maliwan. plasma caster also take ur grenade damage in effect as well as gun and elemental damage.

• Level   4

Thanks everyone. I agree 100% with what you said with the rumor. It would really *beep* up the story line. Nothing would make sense anymore. But would be nice though right? Any way then why in the vid link I posted did it show a Hyperion plasma caster with no element and explosive damage?

• Level   5

i did not see anything in that vid. just a slag i believe

• Level   4

It was like 50 seconds in. Take another look at it and I am pretty sure the gun is real but I just don't know why no one has found one yet

• Level   2

Plasma Casters don't come without an element, they come in shock, corrosive, fire or slag. So if it does indeed have no element in that video, then it was "gibbed" to be that way...

• Level   5

dude that etech is a rocket launcher of course is goin to be exsplosive. i thought u were talkin about plasma casters and othersnot rockets. but ill take a further look into this making me wonder also

• Level   4

Leo Looooooool and StupidBMXer, I like how you guys are talking to me about this. It is not a rocket launcher for the only good E-Tech rocket launcher is the Norfleet, the others are complete crap in my opinion. But I will say this...

What the hell does "gibbed" mean?