Loot Hunt winners?

• Level   5

I believe the winners of the Loot Hunt are supposed to be notified today. Have any of you been contacted?

Good luck! 

• Level   2

No, and I need my $50K for Christmas.

• Level   7

Nope. The only loot I got was digital. Although I got some nice loots. Just wish I was further along in UVHM so I could have gotten even nicer loots. ^_^

• Level   3

Based on this from the official rules I don't see how they could even start selecting winners until the 15th.

All mailed entries must be postmarked by November 9, 2013 and received by November 14, 2013. The postmark date for the envelope shall be used to determine which Prize Week a given entry received during the entry period shall comport to and which drawings it will be entered into.

• Level   5

well the official rules said winners would be randomly selected "on or around" Nov. 13, so I guess that gives them some leeway. Hopefully winners will be contacted soon.  ;-)

• Level   2

According to Randy Pitchford's twitter they are still counting postcards so no one was chosen yet. Didn't mention how long it would take though.

• Level   4

Good Luck to all BL2 sweeps players. I have 27 entry's missed 3 boss battle's killed them on UVHM OP-2 solo.

• Level   5

@Meijin - LOL, who uses postcards in this day and age???

• Level   7

Apparently a crapload of people. They've even mentioned it on the FB feed when they listed the Shift codes for Tin Tina's DLC Skins

• Level   5

I cant believe that they are STILL counting postcards. This is ridiculous.