Borderlands 2 best class?

• Level   6

your vote?

BioShock, ME2, Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind, Fallout3, Portal2, DS2, AC2, Gears2, Prey, Halo/2/3, FEAR, RDR, GTA4, R6V/3, Doom3, HL2, Chaos Theory, Ghost Recon, Castle Crashers, PvZ, Limbo, FEZ

• Level   8

There is no best class, they are all great for their own reasons.

• Level   6

so far ive played as zero, and the siren. thought i would love the assasin, but i really having alot of fun with the siren, i figure the soldier is alot like roland from BL1, and im not all that interested in the gunzerker. cant wait for the mechromancer though

• Level   8

Like what Waffle said... there really isn't a "best" class. They are well balanced and have good merits.

While I have not tried the other classes yet.... I have been playing with Maya. She is a beast. I loved the Siren class in BL 1 but now with the Phase Lock it is a really fun class.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   9

Fear Thy Waffle

I would have to agree with this post.

• Level   6

Fear Thy Waffle

This. Right now, I use Salvador simply because no one else will.... great game!

MLG & GB,good for gaming?!?! Not in this lifetime or the next. Great videogames are what's good for gaming, not MLG and GB.

• Level   6

why the Siren over the Assassin? I was thinking I would want to be the Assassin this time around because he has the old Siren Invis power now and that would help escape tough battles.

BioShock, ME2, Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind, Fallout3, Portal2, DS2, AC2, Gears2, Prey, Halo/2/3, FEAR, RDR, GTA4, R6V/3, Doom3, HL2, Chaos Theory, Ghost Recon, Castle Crashers, PvZ, Limbo, FEZ

• Level   7

I'm playing as the siren and it's AWESOME. Initially I chose her because shes hot, but her phase lock is perfect for large crowds. And if you're low on health, one of her perks make you take health from phase lock kills. It's gotten me out of jams SOOO many times.

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   4

I found a really good groove with the commando. I'm a fan of the soldier class in most games and think Axton and his turret will be a good team player down the line.

Fus Roh, wait for it, Dah!

• Level   7

Roland could be made into a GREAT team player if you chose the right perks. I remember I could fight crawmermax using my turret for support.

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   7

I like the siren phase lock.

• Level   5

From what I'm getting from them is its about your play style. Some like sneaking and sniping and thats why they chose the Assassin. I like healing so i chose the Siren and made her a healer more than a DPS.

• Level   1
    That's a hard decision really.

They are all excellent classes.

Apparently though, Siren has the highest DPS or Zer0 according to...
    Best Class Borderlands 2
    I'm personally using Maya and also the Commando class.
    Maya is more fun though than just deploying a turret each time.
    Most fun class might be Gunzerker.
    • Level   5

It all depends on how you set up your character to be truthful. I'm playing as the assassin and have the whole bloodshed skill tree maxed with 4 points in the middle skill tree. Blood shed is your best chance for sneaking, and it also gives a good amount of health and allows you to dish out really high Melee attacks. The commando I made is going to go to the bottom of the Survival skill tree to have 2 turrets and also to the middle of the Guerilla skill tree for the rockets. Maya by what i've read in her skills are good in all Trees, if you want to be a medic, go with the middle one, if you wanna dish out massive damage, go for the other 2 by what i've seen. The Gunzerker is good in all his trees to, although he is like the Berserker were he is only good when you get him really high level, you will need to spend your points good, and if not, respec them. Also the link above going to "The Best Classes in Borderlands2" is a laugh, they are saying the Mechromancer is a total piece of crap even though none of the skills have even been shown besides a few, although in my opinion she will possibly be a good class to play as when she is released.

• Level   4

ChomskyKnows

why the Siren over the Assassin? I was thinking I would want to be the Assassin this time around because he has the old Siren Invis power now and that would help escape tough battles.

I guess, but the point of his ability is really to get in close to people, considering you get like 650% melee damage.  Or sniping.  Either way, it doesn't last that long, and you don't get a lot more movement speed like the old siren did.

Master Ninja

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam.