Michael Mamaril (Spoiler Alert)

• Level   9

The achievement is, "Got an item from Michael Mamaril". Where do I find this guy?

• Level   8

He wanders around Sanctuary.

First time I saw him he was in Moxxxie's bar.  One time he was by the secret stash. Also have found him several times in the Crimson Raiders Hideout.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   9

Okay. Thanks for the info.

• Level   8

Oh yeah forgot to add...

Don't know exactly how it works (not sure if it's every mission or when you level up or just leaving the city for extended periods of time) but you can go to him several times. it is not just a "one and done"

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   9

Well, I saw a video on Youtube about this achievement and I've been to 9/10 possible locations. The only location I've not been to is Zed's house. Reason is, it's not there. Is there a certain mission you have to do?

• Level   5

This is the famous 22 year old Die Hard Fan of Borderlands 1 that died last year from Cancer?  Gearbox promised to put him in Borderlands 2....  Pretty Cool of Gearbox

• Level   8

he can also be at Marcus but usually you will find him by just wandering around

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   9

By the video, he's just standing in different locations. Does he actually walk around?

• Level   9

I was just thinking, maybe he won't be there after The Sancturary takes off into the air.

• Level   5

The first time I found him was at Marcus'.

He wanders around, I hear.

Need help? Don't hesitate to ask! Twitter

• Level   8

XBL Prophet

I was just thinking, maybe he won't be there after The Sancturary takes off into the air.

Yeah I was about to mention this.

I have seen him 4 times before Sanctuary took off. Now that I found Sanctuary again I can not find him anywhere. I have gone all over Sanctuary (after take off) and can not find him anywhere.

--Edward Kennedy

• Level   5

LORD TSARKON

This is the famous 22 year old Die Hard Fan of Borderlands 1 that died last year from Cancer?  Gearbox promised to put him in Borderlands 2....  Pretty Cool of Gearbox

thats awesome that they put him in the game as an NPC.  Its even more awesome there is an achievement for it, and its about respect. 

Want to form a loot farming crew for Borderlands 2.  

• Level   9

Great Artorias

XBL Prophet

I have seen him 4 times before Sanctuary took off. Now that I found Sanctuary again I can not find him anywhere. I have gone all over Sanctuary (after take off) and can not find him anywhere.

Well I joined my friends game and his was on the ground. I found him right away. I guess he's not there while Sanctuary is in the air.

• Level   7

XBL Prophet

Great Artorias

XBL Prophet

Well I joined my friends game and his was on the ground. I found him right away. I guess he's not there while Sanctuary is in the air.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

what in sam hell is a puma?

• Level   4

Found him yesterday, I left Sanctuary (in the air) & came back about 5 times on the 5th time I found him in Marcus's shop.

\|||/       
             (o o)       
    ,----ooO--(_)-------.
    | Please            |
    |   don't feed the  |
    |     TROLL's !     |
    '--------------Ooo--'
            |__|__|      
             || ||       
            ooO Ooo