Slot machine trick

• Level   2
    Not sure if this was covered yet. In the bar play the clover piano before the slot machine. You will get something everytime.
    • Level   7

Source?

-Purist

• Level   2

I played it. Each time I played the piano I won. Good or bad you will get something. Try it. The piano has a 4 leaf clover on it. Good luck.

• Level   7

Will test when I get home from work.

• Level   7

Ill give it a shot, the clover leaf is a good sign.

Thing is, I hardly ever dont receive anything, and even more rarely a grenade...  I'll have to experiment.

-Purist

• Level   8

Yea.. I will try anything to win more at the slots. It is starting to get expensive now.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   6

we had mad cash due to the sanctuary glitch and oh yeah, we played slots for hours

e4 ftw!!

• Level   2

Let me know if I am right or if I was just extremely lucky. I won at least 6 times in a row. I played the piano. Listened to the whole tune. Then played slot machine.

• Level   7

you're lucky. Debunked it in 2 pulls. ^_^ The piano has nothing to do with it.

• Level   5

I normally:

Win something 8/10

Receive nothing 1/10

Get a bomb 1/10

--

I don't think the piano has anything to do with it.

--

Is it possible to get all 3 borderlands' symbols?

• Level   1

Yeah all three borderlands symbols gives you an orange rarity gun.

• Level   5

Ok so it is possible, thanks.

• Level   6

It seems to up your proc and does not guarantee

we tried it last night and it was not 100% but did get stuff when using the piano mos times

• Level   7

I tried it ... and lost. Lol

-Purist

• Level   2

Durbin is right...it's not 100% guarantee...definitely got a grenade once after playing it.  Good try tho with the 4 leaf clover thought.