Borderlands 2 Quest Is Listed As Blocked

• Level   5

So, i started doing the main story and decided that i would go back and do the side missions before i commence with the final mission, i am at that point and i have a lot of side missions to start, but there are 4 quests, that instead of having a location listed above it, it says 'Blocked'. One of the quests is Rakkaholics annonymous, i have completed it and it is green and says turn in, but it does not let me select it and when i go to the person that it should let me hand it into, i have no option to hand it in. Will i ever be able to do the blocked quests because i am trying to do all the side missions in one playthrough.

• Level   8

Are you sure you are turning it in to the right person if I am remembering correctly you can turnthat mission in to either MOXXIE or Mordecai. make sure you try both of them if it doesn't work I don't know. I did run into this with a different mission but I was able to work through it it just took a lot long since I couldn't highlight the mission as active.

All Hail Microsoft!

• Level   5

I have tried to hand it into both Moxi & Mordecai and both just reply with their common dialogue and no option to hand in the quest

• Level   8

hmm perhaps there is a point of no return in the main story that prevents side missions from being completed but thats just a guess.

All Hail Microsoft!

• Level   5

That is most likely the reason, but i hope there is a way around this :(

• Level   5

**SOLVED** Guys, i went ahead and finished the final mission, once it had finish, all quests unblocked and all are available now :D