stuck in th wild life preserves (SPOILERS)

• Level   6

im on the mission where i have to rescue blood wing for mordecai...ive found what i think is the entrance to the holding cells, its a big door labeled specimens, but it doesnt open, i cant seem to find a button, there is no objective like in the previous part where i have to diable but not kill the robots, and i keep getting werecked by enimies that dont seem to stop spawning. if you know what im talking about, and know what to do any help would be awesom. thanks. im a level 19 siren, and the enimies seem to be level 20-23 im gonna go level up a few more times with some side quests before i go back to this.

• Level   4

so to confrim, you completed the disable robots objective, the brought in reinforcements and the big door opened? afther that you fight through to a bridge over top of a skag pen and need to jump down into the pen and climb a fallen pipe into a control rom to move forward.

hope this helps.

Fus Roh, wait for it, Dah!

• Level   4

the doors will open after you fight through the enemies, after a bit, a badass robot should break through/open the door

• Level   6

yeah Nostrah...i did all that and went through the pen, and up the pipe.  thanks for the help, and thanks INyOU i guess ill just level  a few more times and fight off all the enemies. i just kept getting worked and decided to try to make a run for the checkpoint thinking there had to be a button or switch for the door, or atleast a way around the door