Golden Key?

• Level  
    I bought the standard edition, i entered the code for the additional content (which apparently included a Golden Key), i have all the content except for the key, am i missing something?

I am not referring to the keys obtained through shift codes...

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

• Level   5

I do t think there is any way to see the key in your inventory. But if you look at the gold chest in sanctuary it fells you how many keys you have on the right hand of the screen.

Also use the key wisely the weapon you get is suited for your character at your current level so would be useless in just a fewlevels.

• Level   5

look at your bad @@@ level page, it will tell you how many keys you have there

• Level   5

^This. Lower left corner.

• Level   5

Never noticed that. Learn something new every day.

• Level   5

I have all the DLC from the new game code, but the Golden Key is missing...

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

• Level   9

I didn't have any issues w/ the code or getting a key.  =/    When I signed up for Shift though, it gave me 2 keys.  Definitely not complaining about that.

• Level   2

Same thing happened to me, Wilko. I sent a message to 2k about it but their response was basically "We know that must be frustrating and we're sorry, but we have no way to replace keys at this time." They also recommended I keep an eye on Randy Pitchfords tweets since he releases key codes every so often.

This is getting ridiculous...
    • Level   4

I got the premier club thing and got a golden key ok, but I seem to have been only able to use it with the first character I created. My second character got the other premiere stuff = guns and relic, but no key. Don't know if this is the way it's supposed to be.

• Level   5

You only get one key, which should be available to use across all characters on the same account, but can only be used once. Did you already use it?

• Level   4

Yeah, used it on my first character. So that's that.

• Level   7

i didnt get the 4 gold guns but everything else worked.

• Level   7

I have a question: I bought the dlc and have been playing with the Mecromancer character. So I've got a golden key and I'm wondering whens the best time to use it? Level 10, 20, 50? I only got one key so don't want to waste it.

Where is the quote button?