SHIFT CODES

• Level   2

The shifts codes were a great idea, but only allowing 1K redemptions is a bit crazy. The codes get used up within minutes, no matter how fast you are or what your linked to. They need to release more codes or put it so you can only be allowed to use one code per person within an allowed time period.  It just seems not fair for people that aren't linked up to FB or Twitter.

• Level   4

The whole point is you get you to follow them on facebook and twitter to boost the popularity of their accounts it's lame

• Level   6

No worries, Randy stated their will be a massive code giveaway soon, with 50k-100k limits ands a no-limit code.

-

An no need for a twitter, I don't have one an can still see the tweets they send out so yaa.. ^^

• Level   6

FORSAKEN ESF

The whole point is you get you to follow them on facebook and twitter to boost the popularity of their accounts it's lame

They're giving out free stuff. You get upset over that?

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   2

Off Topic---Wow, Forsaken ESF you a a bitter, bitter, person about your stat reset. Maybe, it is time for you to step away from the Xbox for awhile.  

On Topic----Kimiokui is correct...massive code giveaways coming soon.....Just follow them on Twitter or Facebook....lol...couldn't help myself.

• Level   7

Just for the record, they don't post anything on Facebook. I follow them, they hardly ever post anything. It seems to be only twitter which I don't want.

• Level   6

I was refreshing twitter yesterday waiting for the code. I saw it as soon as it came up and already had the shift menu pulled up in the game. It took me 15 sec to input the code and it said it had already been redeemed. 1K redemptions were gone in 10 secs. I don't really think this is possible and randy doesn't seem to understand that the system has prob been compromised.

• Level   6

Can you input the codes on the shift site? I can imagine some one cut and pasting it in and then running some bot which spams it 1000 times in a few seconds.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   6

No yu can't (Maybe for the PC version tho?) Yu can only redeem them from the games on PS3 and 360, But the 360 has chatpads, makes for easyer typing, so naturally people using those will get them waay before people typing the codes in normally/

• Level   4

kimiokui any usb keyboard will work for the 360 don't need those chat pad things

• Level   6

Oo really? Nice! Must try that next time then ^^ Thanks!

• Level   4

np