How many hours do you have into Borderlands 2?

• Level  

I just hit the 132 hour mark last night between 5 characters. I still have not even beat the main campaign yet.  My highest character is about 99% to level 30.  Talked another friend into buying this game over the weekend and we had a blast.  I have played 2 player, 3 player and 4 player co-op.   4 player co-op is where this game truly shines.  Much more challenging, more enemies, and much better loot.

• Level   9

Probably about 10.  Autumn is such a bad time to play video games.  I really only have free time on the weekends and I get sucked into watching College Football on Saturday & then NFL on Sunday.

I think I'm up to level 19, almost 20, but it's been mostly from playing w/ friends.  I just don't feel an urge to play this game solo.  Which, is probably just an extension of my growing boredom w/ anything FPS.

• Level   9

I dont play this game solo either.  The 132 hours I listed above are all co-op.  In fact I usually dont play any co-op games solo.  Out of the 132 hours I would say at least 10 of those hours has been on the slot machines getting guns and eridium. haha

• Level   5

Is there anywhere in the game that it shows stats like hrs play, % complete, etc.??

• Level   5

RooK53

Is there anywhere in the game that it shows stats like hrs play, % complete, etc.??

I dont think so.

The hours are shown when you hit the Y button to select your character.  I just added up the hours between my 5 characters to get the total.  My main 29 level character has almost 3 days of gameplay (72 hours).  So I just added that to my others and ended up with 132 total.  Once you hit 24 hours it converts it into 1 day.

• Level   6

1 day, but some of that time is friends trying it out.

• Level   6

3 days, 7 hours.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   5

96 :)

• Level   9

3days 4 hours on one character

• Level   2

4 days with a Level 25 Commando and a Level 33 Assassin and 7100 Bad @@@ Rank.

The shotgun isn't broken in Gears 2, just ask Tai...oh wait

A baby seal walks into a club....

• Level   2

216 hours

• Level   4

im at 155 hours

The texture of time is an echo the whispers across the flood.

• Level   5

Also, if you look at the name on your save file, that show story % completed.

• Level   5

I have no idea how many hours I put in but I have a Lvl38 & Lvl8 Siren, a Lvl 12 Zero and a Lvl16 Gunzerker. I've been playing solo a lot. Don't know why but I've been enjoying it better that way lately :)

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   5

^ I cant believe we havent played B2 together yet.  A few times I had 3/4 players and went to invite you but you had 3/4 or 4/4 or 2/4.  Just hasnt worked out yet.