Pimon & Tumbaa

• Level   5

Has anyone figured out a system on how to get Pimon to be in the field with Tumbaa cause I am sick of only one of the two showing up.

• Level   5

People have noticed them both spawning during the  main questline when you first go there, but after that its rare to have both of them, you'll useually have only one which is stupid and in my opinion, one of the games bugs at the moment.

• Level   5

On two main quest play throughs neither of them spawned and only Pimon has been spotted once since. And we have been through there a dozen times at least.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   5

Yea, i'm thinking its a spawning bug. I've seen them a few times on games friends but rarely both. Hopefully they'll fix them both in a patch.

• Level   5

I had them both spawn on me after leaving the Creature Slaughter Dome.  They both trapped me in the hallway.  Was quite a fight.  Sadly no good drops from them.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   5

rma316

I had them both spawn on me after leaving the Creature Slaughter Dome.  They both trapped me in the hallway.  Was quite a fight.  Sadly no good drops from them.

you dont say...

unfortunately this seems to be the trend with all bosses

Want to form a loot farming crew for Borderlands 2.  

• Level   5

Its a bit bad noticeing both of them drop a legendary item but both of them rarely pop up together. So if you get one of them there ya go, kill that guy till you get its legendary and then trade/dupe it for pimons if some one has it, noticeing they both seem to have a bug were they won't spawn right.

• Level   6

got got them both first time going throu but havent seen them since and didnt get a decent drop either but i never do lol

• Level   1

Well I think it may have something to do with what Edition on the game you have.

Myself and a friend both have the loot chest edition and we only see Tumbaa once every 20 reloads.

Another friend has the regular edition. And his play through is different(yes the play through IS different). Tumbaa and Pimon were there the first time.

• Level   8

it has nothing to do with the edition you have, its a rare chance spawn so lol

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   8

Ok I got them both, they followed me into the area with the vending machines after the Skag/Stalker enclosure. Here is the interesting part. The previous and only time I had seen Pimon he was a pup sized skag. When I saw him with Tumbaa, he was a large stalker. I shotgunned them in the face quickly and got the challenge.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison