Jimmy Jenkins

• Level   3

does anyone have the Doctors Orders quest still able to help me try and spawn jimmy in the wildlife preserve??  this is my last challenge for the achievement.  let me know.

Thank

• Level   6

i got him by doing the oppertunity run it took about 30 mins (felt alot longer) but he finally popped out and i killed that little s**t. bascilly you go to oppertunity and go left only opening the ammo hyperion boxes as thats what he will spawn from, if he doesnt pop out quit and load game back up. i got a load of loot midgets and loot bots b4 he came its just pure luck but doing this will defininty find him

• Level   9

I also did the Opportunity method.

• Level   9

Got him just before The Bunker.

PSN:Badger360  http://www.gamerkitten.com/

• Level   7

he eludes me, i would have Challenge Accepted finished if i could find him, he did show up in my game but my friend got him before i could.

I hope i get him in PT2.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   3

Enter Opportunity, go left and you'll see 3 ammo crates and 1 taller crate. I believe he spawns out of the far left one. I got him after about 15 mins. Just keep quitting out and loading back.

• Level   3

i have tried for hours, i keep getting the wrong robot

Xbox One Day One

So excited MS bought the Gears of War franchise and gave it back to Rod.

• Level   3

I'm just starting Doctors Orders if you want to send me a FR

• Level   4

ive gotten him in opprotunity also....i have actually seen him 4 times but never once have i seen him in the wildlife preserve.

The texture of time is an echo the whispers across the flood.

• Level   2

I've been trying to find him for the past day or so. If anyone could help me out with this it would be much appreciated. Tips on the best place to find him. Wildlife preservation is somewhat annoying to run through just for a couple of boxes that 'might' have him in.

• Level   2

Doctors note mission, enter natural selection for nearest save quit. In the room containing the 4 boxes (one which contains the note) is a guaranteed spawn for robots and loot midgets. He jumped out on my first attempt. Hope that helps

• Level   2

Tried the 4 boxes 5 times so far and nothing. Well I get 2 loot midgets but not Jimmy.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   1

this is the easiest way to do it

• Level   1

Unit Green

Doctors note mission, enter natural selection for nearest save quit. In the room containing the 4 boxes (one which contains the note) is a guaranteed spawn for robots and loot midgets. He jumped out on my first attempt. Hope that helps

If Natural Selection is the creature dome, then it is preorder DLC that not everyone has.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   1

I am still farming for this and he wont spawn, smh. Screw you Jimmy!

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)