Download compatibility pack

• Level   6

"You need to download the latest compatibility pack to play online. This downloadable content allows you to connect to other players with new characters, vehicles,equipment and of course, loot!"

"Please download this (FREE) compatibility pack to allow for co-op play. Without this pack there may be difference in the host and co-op playerss game due to addon releases."

cant download. Microsoft point error. wonder what if it adds anything. anyone know about it?

edit: just realized i cant play Multiplayer since i cant DL.

• Level   5

A compatibility pack just allows you to play with some one that has DLC you currently don't own. Its nice to know they said "New Characters, Vehicles, Equipment and of course, Loot!". Meaning we'll possibly have more then one character, and a few more vehicles and etc added.

• Level   5

It's a glitch. We must wait it out until the purchase screen shows, "FREE" instead of "-1."

Need help? Don't hesitate to ask! Twitter

• Level   5

I just don't understand it. I downloaded the premiere club just a bit ago, because the mechromancer is out and I wanted to get it for free. Which I then downloaded the mechromancer. It still wants me to download the compatibility pack though, even though I do have the new DLC content, but the marketplace is still reflecting that it costs a lot. Weird.

SBoK/FoBb

• Level   1

Adding to the list.  I downloaded the Mecromancer pack earlier.  Ran around online for a bit.  Shut xbox down for a few hours and came back and now it's telling me that I need to download the compatibility pack (Which I can't) and won't let me online even if I reinstall the Mecromancer pack.

• Level   7

Maybe it was causing issues so they did it to ensure nobody gets glitches saves?

(Pure conjecture)

-Purist

• Level   5

I have the exact same problem.

No må du pinadø skjerpe dæ, din kommelpong.

• Level   1

same problem here

• Level   8

everyone is having the problem just be patient

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   8

Maybe they shouldn't have released it early...

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   5

I just looked and it's now fixed. The compatibility pack is now free.

SBoK/FoBb

• Level   1

And fixed...

• Level   1

BlindFisherman

And fixed...

Released

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   5

PowerJ4CK

vehicles,equipment and of course, loot!

I missed that. I like..

--

But yeah they do they price thing (they make it millions of points) to control who/when gets the dlc. They did it with Minecraft when it first came out.

• Level   7

I thought it was kind of weird that I had to d/l the 'Compatibility Pack' even though I have all the DLC, but it worked without any problem so no biggie. Worst part was waiting to download 200MB, XBL wasn't moving very fast this evening.