hyperious use baby maker?

• Level   6

using the tediore reload on a baby maker you can do massive damage to this guy. so if your party all has them get up close shoot around into him then reload, keep doing this til his shield appears we manage to get 90% of his health down b4 he even spawned his minions. and if you can find a relic that give bonuses to smg or tediore weapons then even better

• Level   5

Funny enough this is the easiest way to beat him, with out haveing one of your group members made invincible. I also had a friend come in with a lvl 50 Tediore Relic that boosted the damage and magazine size if i'm right, so it was pretty nice.

• Level   6

been farming terra for a tediore relic but having no luck but the Baby Maker on its own is good enough, also i have the bee shield just to give it the bit more impact, couldnt belive how quickly hyperous dropped this way, just need to find a quick and easy way to take down Master Gee

• Level   5

watch?v=raSe1Mffm9s hope this helps ya :P. It might take a while but its the best way at the moment that i've seen, solo to.

• Level   6

thanks seen that vid and its a good way to take him down if ur struggling but im hoping they find a better way but cant see it happening as guns dont do any damage.

• Level   5

Yea, the only way to damage him is with the worms, but don't kill them to fast because then the guys whole arena will be full of corrosion and you'll get damaged big time lol.

• Level   5

Another reason Tediore weapons are the bomb.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   5

ianbann, anyway you can help me?

Xbox One Day One

So excited MS bought the Gears of War franchise and gave it back to Rod.

• Level   3

yeah the video is the lame way to do it you need to make gee stand on the pile of ooze. the rock is a solo gltich.

• Level   5

Don't know how a rock is a glitch, makeing some one invincible is a bigger glitch/exploit then that lol.

• Level   3

Yeah the rock is a glitch if standing behind it doesn't hurt you when being outside of the gate hurts you from the ooze spreading....

• Level   5

Last I noticed the ooze only hurts you because you kill the worms to much, as long as you kill them in a set amount of time, you shouldn't really take much damage, just like in his video.

• Level   9

SoL Shifty

yeah the video is the lame way to do it you need to make gee stand on the pile of ooze. the rock is a solo gltich.

More of an exploit than a glitch because the worms and Master Gee don't register a rock being in front of them. They were made to take you on in an open arena. I agree though.....It is a very lame way to kill him.

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm