Hyperious and Master Gee

• Level   4

I'm looking for some people to do these quests with. Please be team players and share loot. I have lvl 50 siren to do these with. Zero, Axton and Salvador aren't far from there either. Would like to farm Hyperious to get crystals and just want to beat Master Gee to get achievement for completing all quests on DLC. 

If interested, add me.  

THIRDxSINxSLOTH

• Level   5

I found gee crashes 4 me only way I can  get it done is use the rock n look at fence ...

Is gee ment to drop crystals ?

• Level   4

Yea he drops crystals. I've never beaten him. I've tried in party of 4 and solo with no luck.

• Level   8

I've beat Gee 6 times and he has never dropped crystals. He did drop 2 of those seraph rocket launches and that's it. There is no lock out on Gee like there is hyperious don't know why. The rock method works but I have noticed that if there is anything in the rock area when he dies the game will freeze. Even when my death trap was in the rock area and I ran out just before he died the game locked up. Now I just run out summon DT outside of the rock area so all those worms shoot their acid at him and gee dies and the game won't freeze.

• Level   8

I will never fight Gee again unless I'm absolutely bored. The one time I killed him he did not drop anything. No crystals, no weapons or anything. Me and my buddy couldn't believe it.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   5

So really makes him a pointlessly hard boss

• Level   8

Sometimes he will drop a few items and other time he drop a lot. The other day hyperious dropped like 19 crystals but the next day I only got 6 lol. Guess he figured he dropped to many the other day.

• Level   4

I was under the impression from other players that Gee did drop crystals. If not, I still would like to kill him. Sounds like mechro is the way to go to solo him.

• Level   4

I may have had a glitches experience but no exaggeration, Master Gee did NOT drop anything at all, no loot whatsoever. Me and my buddy walked around the arena for a few minutes and there was nothing on the ground. Very disappointing.

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   4

Yea I would be disappointed too. I hope he drops something worth killing him for when I kill him. I would like to farm hyprious as well but cant ever find 3 other players that work together. plus it sucks you can only fight him once a day.

• Level   4

Hyperius did drop 9 pink crystals for me and some crap weapons so can't be mad at that lol. But good luck with Master Gee, I'm sure it was just some random bad luck on my part. I wanna go back & do that rock glitch but I'm scared it'll freeze my game and I may lose everything.

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   5

I got 9 crystals and gold sledges shotgun off hyperious and gee got 2 purples that went under a rock I couldn't loot I hear you can get weapon drops off gee that are that new rareness

• Level   4

All I've gotten from hyperious were some crystals. The group I was with were all loot ***.

• Level   4

Theres 2 of us taking on Hyperious, we need 2 more people. add me and join. with the two of us we can take about 1/3 of his life down.

• Level   8

You can solo Hyperious if your a mechromancer and have that baby maker gun. And tcruzin4lyfe you are correct in being scared. No joke on the 3rd time killing this guy the game froze while auto saving and my save was corrupted. I had a back up on a usb though so I deleted the bad file and transferred the back up. Don't be lazy guys and back your character up it only takes 1 minute to do it. If you need help killing him I can help but not till tomorrow cause I already killed him today.