Infinity Pistol

• Level   3

Hello, I've been having a lot of trouble with getting Doc Mercy to drop the legendary weapon known as the infinity pistol. I don't know if it is even possible for me because I've killed him almost 1k times and still no drop and besides that I'm getting other legendaries to drop. If anyone can dupe a level 50 non-elemental Inifinity Pistol that would be great. My backpack is full of E-tech and other legendary weapons that I'm willing to dupe as well. If interested message me and I will add you. Otherwise respond here. Also if anyone knows if this is actually just a glitch and he really can't drop the weapon for certain people, I would like to know solely out of curiosity. 

GT: Sznetraaa

Please someone help me out :)

• Level   4

I can help :) ...but one condition...

u must duel me 4 it...

• Level   3

@Kat- Sorry to ruin your fun. Gave it to him

The term "Official" does not make anything better. It just means someone got paid(off). Where the h3ll is the duct tape.

• Level   1

Is there any way anybody here would like to dupe me an infinity pistol? I have been farming door so long with nothing to show for it. I would REALLY appreciate it.

• Level   2

i need help getting the infinity pistol as well can anyone help me?

• Level   5

I got a few message me :-)

• Level   1

Hey I've been having the same problem, using the drive up the mountain trick purely for speed but don't know if killing him with the vehicle is lowering my chance of a rare drop? Any advice or kind sole who wants to donate one to me would be much appreciated!? :-)

Its a Flesh Wound! I Kill You!
    • Level   2

I have been farming Doc Mercy for two weeks now, several hours a day and no luck. I am actually on playthrough 2.5 and only have two oranges.  I even spent an hour and half on killing Pete solo and he did not drop any oranges, just a couple of no good purples.   Does Doc Mercy even drop this thing?  I am starting to think somethings wrong with my game with so few legendarys.

• Level   1

Anybody willing to let me scoop an infinity pistol from them please message me. I've been farming all day with no luck.

• Level   2

am loaded with orange weapons willing to trade for infinity pistol. I have also been farming so long that i am starting to believe the pistol does not exist. if you would be willing to trade or help and old codger like me, much appreciation will be given. Please help, my email is rlclay@gmail.com or message me here. I am online typically from 8:40pm till 1am everynight. work at hospital earlier hours. thanks and God bless you.

Daddiob

please help me. Your my only hope.

"In certain desperate times, impossible times, or trying times, profanity offers a relief denied even by prayer."
    • Level   4

I have all elemental infinities for the duping. Add me.

• Level   1

can i still add you ninjedi?

• Level   1

after they added the dlc downloads the rare drops have been changed to random

• Level   1

Does anybody have a lv 50 infinity they are willing to dupe or give up for a guy who's been farming for 3 weeks?  I do not have much to give really, I have spent all my time farming.  Anybody willing to help, firstly: thank you so much and secondly message me at canfietr@muohio.edu.  

• Level   1

Anyone still looking for the infinity pistol? Add me and I will help you out.