New compatibility pack issue

• Level   3
    Been playing Borderlands 2 for a little less than a week; mostly online. I do not have the season pass but purchased a couple of the downloads including the free compatibility pack which, up until this point was awesome. After logging on just now it says I need to download the latest compatibility pack to play online. I choose "download again, then the progress bar goes to 1%, then back down to 0%, then an icon pops up saying "Can't download Compatibility pack". Is anyone else having this problem and if so, any luck on solving it?
    • Level   1

yes.

• Level   3

Tried deleting my original compatibility pack just now & downloading again.  This time, instead of jumping to 1% then back to 0% only to say "can't download compatibility pack", it downloaded all the way to 99%, then back to 0%, then back to 99%, then back to 0%, and said "can't download compatibility pack".  Can someone please help because so far none of the other threads have helped me.  

• Level   1

I have 2 Box's in my house. Tried deleting the old pack as well and yielded the same results on one. The 2nd I just tried to shut it off, reconnect and download but that didn't work either.

• Level   1

Have the exact same problem. I am online with xbox support chat right now.

• Level   3

sorry for your troubles everyone.  I'm glad it isn't just me & at the same times, I'm sorry it is a problem that so many are facing :-/

• Level   3

It is an official problem.. You all may not like their response (I know I don't and neither does the majority) but it is what is for right now :-/...

forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php

• Level   1

This sucks. Was just in an epic battle and had to move upstairs to me second box because my girlfriend didn't want to watch me play and now this is happening to me too. WTF!!! it's my day off and my only time to play. God da*n it GearBox!!!

• Level   3

yes hopefully someone somewhere is working on the problem and will get it resolved soon....

• Level   1

This is happening on my Xbox too.  

hope this stupid mess up gets fixed fast

• Level   5

I think it is a typo error.. and should be called  "INcompatibility Pack"!  heheh!!  I get same thing here!!

I would have spent my whole life searching for my Adoptive parents,
    if only had my Biological parents told me I had some sooner!!!

• Level   5

Yikes! Happened to me as well. Just saw some posts of gearboxsoftware and they said it should be fixed in a few hours. I don't care about spawning that big ugly bug I just wanna see my buddy Pete :)

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   1

this is ***! im addicted to this game and i cant get my fix! ;)

• Level   1

same issues here.

• Level   4

Game crashed and after rebooting I got the same bug. Nice.