Love Or Hate UVHM?

• Level  
    I'm just curious how some feel about UVHM on the Xbox forums. Do you find it too hard, tedious, boring, fun or what? Over at the GBX there seems to be a lot of complaining about apparently needing Slag and how much of a grind it is but overall the majority seems to love it.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (5/20/14)

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

Quantum Break (Most Anticipated)

• Level   5

I am pretty happy with it.  It's nice that you can play at your own pace and don't have to worry about being under leveled like I was in TVHM.  I don't mind having to slag everything, as I just respecced and went down the tree with my Commando to have my turret do it for me, and usually I can kill everything before the turret runs out, and if not I always have a Slagga on me.

ENGORGE!!!!!!!
    • Level   2

right up until tonight i was fine with it. then i go to badassasaurus. what a cheap endgame battle. how many 1 shot attacks can a boss have. i couldn't move without getting blasted from all angles, can't out run it either. turn around and he's right on me constantly blasting me with nukes and all sorts of other stuff. then beat piston and get a bunch of crap not worth picking up.

other than this fight, it is better than tvhm. i don't know why tvhm wasn't like this as far as enemy scaling with you. i hate doing side quests just to jump up a level or two so i can be close to quest level.

• Level   2

I LOVE UVHM! Definitely gave this game a boost, at least for me anyway. I was definitely burned out for awhile and had moved on but with this mode, it got me back into it. It's not hard but it's definitely more challenging than TVHM. I play solo so it's awesome for me. @jer227, that boss does suck. I either use a corrosive Slow Hand and take him out quickly (moving around in circles) or just equip my Sham and he is no issue.

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   4

I enjoy hunting those loot midgets for legendary items I never could find or had before, found some nice level 61 Pearls and cooldown element damage relics are nice.

• Level   4

They're apparently nerfed now, glad you got some drops before then.

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   3

I haven't had much time to play in UVHM, but I do like it so far.  The regenerating health on some enemies has annoyed me a little but it's not something I'll complain over.

Twitter: @onyxspartan

• Level   5

UVHM IS ACTUALLY FUN..I LIKE THE MORE CHALLNGE OF THE GAME NOW...BUT WITH MY NORFLEET, SHAM AND LOGANS GUN..ITS A BREEZE LOL

• Level   5

I've been trying a bunch of new weapons and a lot them still work fine. I've always yes slag (even in TVHM) so it's not a big deal at all. I still don't understand the complaints of it but oh well. I'm tempted to take my Gaige through UVHM but probably won't. I have Zero, Sal and Maya so I'm set. Not to mention I'll be playing through Normal, TVHM and UVHM with Krieg so yeah lol.

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   2

UVHM shows just how powerful the legendaries truly are. People are going through the entire game with level 50 orange weapons. Probably using the bee the whole time, but still, using level 50 weapons against level 57/58 enemies is crazy. Also shows the power of slag. I have my gaige at level 43 now, she is fun as hell to use with infinity pistol and black hole shield with 150 stacks of anarchy. You can 1 shot people close up, the infinity is like a shotgun up close.

• Level   2

Yeah a level 50 DP Harold can carry you quite a ways. I lucked up and got a Ultimate Bad Loader to drop a level 55 DP :) I used my level 50 Sham shield for quite awhile as well. I started to notice a difference around level 55. The same went for my Love Thumper with my melee Zero, around 56 I was starting to feel the hurt lol. As for the Bee, I wouldn't recommend anyone to try to use a level 50 the whole time unless your Sal (even that's pushing it) because you'll die a lot.

Dying Light (TBA)

Evolve (TBA)

• Level   4

Yeah, I swapped out the Bee for a different shield around level 54 on my Zer0. Just too fragile.

Lie with passion and be forever damned...
    • Level   1

I think its ok but with me i HATE the beginning of the game for me it feels like its too slow but then when i get further on i enjoy it more. but the thing is you level up like 5 times while completing it w/o dlc. and if you do have all the dlc you wouldnt even get far prob about half way of your level maybe more

• Level   8

What I want to know is, can you play it the way you've designed your characters or do you have to have the fancy weapon of the day?

I'll hit it in the next week or so with 3 characters, and what I mean is I play them brand loyal - The Siren is ALL Maliwan (guns, shield, grenades and mod), the Soldier the same all Dahl and Gunzerker ditto all Vladof.

Will they be playable or do I need the stupid all powerful weapons everyone else uses?

• Level   5

With the implementation of the magic missiles x4, I have no problem whatsoever with UVHM.  It used to get tedious swapping out weapons, but now it's all good.