2 hours of Black Ops 2 gameplay live

• Level  

I'll be surprised a bit when the game comes out -- I haven't seen any footage of 6 or 7 of the game's 14 maps, so.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   7

I've actually only seen footage of the shipping area map, Turbine, and Yemen (or whatever it's called now), as far as I'm aware.  Possibly one other.  I'm trying to keep as out of the loop as possible outside of info on competitive gameplay so I can keep my expectations realistic.

Keepin' it classy :: My YouTube Channel

• Level   7

It looks like it'll just be a beefier Black Ops -- which isn't a bad thing at all. I mean, it's still Call of Duty.

I'm just glad I can move on from MW3. Lousy lag comp.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   8

Galactic Geek

Just finished watching the entire 2 hours of Gamespot's Livestream. Thank you for that - I learned a lot.  I can't wait until I see IGN's footage of it as well. :D

-

David Vondahaar = best PR developer EVER!!!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/11/08/ign-live-presents-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii

• Level   8

SleeperSyndrome

Wow, Domination is round-based now. Two rounds. 

Thats good news IMHO. No more being stuck at that bad spawn flag in unbalanced maps. I wonder how long each round is?

• Level   8

5 minutes by default.

XBF: Where unskilled, inexperienced gamers go to talk about casual games in a serious manner.

• Level   8

So core Dom will have a 5 minute timer per round instead of a race to 200 (or two 100 point rounds)? Interesting.

• Level   8

I don't know about the default settings for public matches.

XBF: Where unskilled, inexperienced gamers go to talk about casual games in a serious manner.

• Level   8

Gotcha

• Level   7

@Uneasy, Dont ya think that kinda makes the whole system kinda lame?  It certainly seems to render that Overkill Wild Card pointless.  Are there people out there that are that attached to having a sidearm or another customized primary from the get go?  Ill load up on everything else and just pick up the drop my first kill.  And this is coming from a guy that loved maxxing out the pistols in previous installments.  It just seems like taking everything is a better call this time around.

No time for that.  There are still guns out there that dont perform exactly like every other guns.  We cant be bothered with such moot details as long as the game is still  plagued with diversity. --- Tired old Guy.

• Level   7

^^Core modes for sure Id take the extra perk or attachment, but comp modes that switch to pistol in gunfights is pretty important. Plus the option to do it (not have sec pistol) probably wont exist is LP, dunno.

• Level   2

Thanks for the link, game is really lookin good!

• Level   2

Okay, my comments on the IGN Livestream:

-----

1) IGN Livestream had to be Bobbya1984 in the last match - he's their resident CoD player & excels at TDM & FFA.

-

2) BO2's A10 Warthog > MW3's Strafing Run

-

3) Kill streaks are visually awesome (the Hellstorm Missile's rain of death, the blur of the Guardian Turret, & the low-flying sweeps of the A10 Warthog just to name a few).

-

4) I love how the Blackhat PDA works (you can hack UAVs!? Awesome!)

-

5) I liked how Vandahaar kept emphasizing the importance of EMP grenades & teamwork.

-

6) Separate class setups for league play where everything's unlocked.

-

7) Zombie Stopper reflex sight a real thing!

-

8) Carrier looks like a lot of fun with all the flat cover & few high points.

-

9) Hunter Killer can be used as a javelin (a.k.a. a thrown spear), LOL!

-

10) Ability to change pick-10 to pick-# in custom games. Wow!

-----

Kanaye V2, thanks for the link!

• Level   8

Thank YOU for the cliff notes. ;D