Xbox freezes

• Level   4

While trying to play Black Ops 2 multiplayer, my xbox keeps freezing after a game or two.  I have to manually turn off my xbox.  I have cleared my cache and it doesn't do this on any of my other games.  Any suggestions?

• Level   4

Anyone....

• Level   4

I havent noticed that problem. Maybe load game to your HDD? Rest your router?

• Level   4

Just loaded game to hard drive.  I'll let you know...

• Level   4

It is not freezing as often after loading game to HDD but still freezes occasionally.  Any other suggestions?  I have read that the PS3 is encountering similar problems so its probably not the disc.  

• Level   1

Yeah I've been having that issue as well.  It's not very often but often enough to be annoying

• Level   1

I cant even start the disc without jt getting frozen on the dolby sound logo 75% of the time

• Level   3

I have had the game freeze up on me on campaign, and I have it installed to my hard drive.

• Level   1

I got the game and immediately tried putting it on HDD and it wouldn't let me. Then it starts freezing every other game or so and in campaign. So I return it and it still continues to do the same thing. So it's probably like the ps3 major freezing issues that need an update

• Level   5

I had it freeze last night.  I just rebooted the X-Box and it was fine.

www.youtube.com/user/TheZombieDon

• Level   5

It froze for me last night on class selection, just restarted the xbox and it was all going good (This was on the Halo 4 Console so you know it's not an old one)

Achievement Unlocked - 50G - Left The House! 60 Funny Ghetto Names

• Level   4

Yep, mine will freeze at random moments.  I can be playing during a match, at a loading screen, or creating a class and occasionally it will freeze up.  

• Level   4

Be glad your not playing this on the PS3. A couple of friends are have constant issues with freezing.

-

Also, the PS3 currently has a major glitch were the bodies of the dead start flying/floating about. watch?v=fZj2qqlfveU

• Level   4

Sheesh sounds frustrating. Hopefully it gets worked out.

• Level   1

Same here. It was horrible day 1 (launch) but its still pissing me off.