Xbox freezes

• Level   1

I haven't been able to play at all it freezes up constantly and I also have to turn off my xbox every time. It usually freezes before I even get to the start screen. I played the campaign  for a couple minutes and everything was green, no textures and all the people looked like faceless bots.

• Level   1

and when I try to install it it says the disk is dirty or damaged but its not scratched or dirty at all

• Level   1

If you figure this out, let me know because mine has been doing this too, and ive bought two different copies

• Level   1

can they patch this or something, or maybe the old xbox 360s dont work with this game? no other game has ever froze for me

• Level   1

Mine is doing the same exact thing as well.  Freezes the whole console constantly and i have to manually reboot it.  Game is on the HDD and it still freezes.  Every game mode i've tried all freezes.  MW3 works perfectly fine...played that a few minutes ago.  Tried to go back on BO2 and I'm getting the same problem, even after I downloaded a patch that just came out.  So it's definitely the game, and not our consoles.  They need to fix this ASAP.  Maybe because the disc is not being made in Mexico where as before it never was?!  I don't know, but i'm extremely frustrated.  They should give us all a season pass for free after this.  

• Level   1

My xbox freezes when I start the game, it freezes most of the time right before it says Dolby and also, it has been having errors reading this game, just this game and i got a new disc and tried everything

• Level   1

Lets also mention how I get put on "probation" for "quitting out of public matches"...AKA the stupid game freezes and I have to reboot.

• Level   2

Ive having the same problem aswell, not just Black Ops 2.. Black Ops 1 aswell.. but every other game seems to be working fine. I have the older generation Xbox and my brother has the newer one and it works perfectly fine on his so its not the disk. Any solutions to this would be great as its getting severely on my ***.

• Level   1

i have a new 360 elite and its even doing it to me regularly enough that im about to just sell my copy of this piece of *** game

• Level   1

My Xbox keeps freezing at the same point every single time i play the campaign. Anyone?

• Level   6

^ check the disc for a speck of dust?

• Level   1

I have a brand new Xbox and its freezing. It does it with buddies disc too. I can't even install to HDD. This is highly frustrating.

Any advice?

• Level   4

Had this twice yesterday the game locked up in the Menu system, I had to hard start my XBOX as waiting it out for the XBOX home menu to come up ftom the X Button wouldnt work.

Previously the Game would lock up and I could get out of it after a few seconds, not anymore.

• Level   9

Well my copy works perfectly :-)

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   1

My game keeps freezing on campaign one the first mission after you escape to the jungle, it says to crouch you walk a few steps and it freezes, AND MY GAME IS INSTALLED! Any advice?