Xbox freezes

• Level   1

I was previously unable to load the game at all ! xbox kept saying unrecognisable disc. I exchanged this brand new disc for another one and managed to load up to the menu after installing the update however it froze so i had to restart the xbox. Following several restarts i managed to play one online match then it crashed after the game. 4 restarts later, i managed to play about 10 matches and it crashes again.... this seems to be a common problem.

• Level   1

yo ive had this problem too... i know that it has nothing to do with connection. it only happens when i have a full 6 man team, when im playing demo nuketown, when i have host, and when my self or my teamates are going ham on the other team... sometimes i dont even have host and it does it aswell.. it seems like its random but it may not be. what happes is im in a middle of a game and it freezes alot of times when im in a loady or a VTOL. and in order for me to do anything i have to shutt off my xbox.... if anyone knows why plz let me know

• Level   6

Check your disc for scratches.... Maybe clean the disc too.

Formerly LowlyOne

• Level   6
    DaNgErEz

I was previously unable to load the game at all ! xbox kept saying unrecognisable disc. I exchanged this brand new disc for another one and managed to load up to the menu after installing the update however it froze so i had to restart the xbox. Following several restarts i managed to play one online match then it crashed after the game. 4 restarts later, i managed to play about 10 matches and it crashes again.... this seems to be a common problem.

Your first disc may have been faulty, try deleting all BLoPs related content from your HDD, clear your cache, reboot xbox and install new disc, if it does not solve your problem, you will have eliminated your new disc from being the problem.

If you still have the problem it is either your console or a connection issue.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

• Level   1

hi my screen goes green after playing 2-3 games forcing me back to the xbox 360 main menu, it also dont let me play the map cargo, evern my friends have viedos of the map and it wont let me load them either just crashes.. not getting nothing from call of duty.. can anyone help me please? thanks.

• Level   1

This is really f***ing annoying I'm trying to level up here and it f***ing freezes WHAT THE ACTUAL F***.

• Level   5

Uf it's not your other games could be problem with the disc

• Level   5

Return your game

• Level   5

If you replaced the game then it could be your drive going bad

• Level   1

I need some help my xbox keeps giving me th red ring when I play bo2 gow armyoftwo

• Level   2

Mine was freezing while it was installed. It works fine now that i uninstalled it. Just one question, is it a harddrive issue? BTW MW3, MW2, WaW, and CoD 4 work perfectly installed, while Blops 1 sometimes skips frames and lags but they all never freeze. Can someone answer me please?

• Level   3

No freezing for Black Ops 2 installed on HDD but for YouTube app it freezes a lot.. weird eh

Christian

Peace & Love

• Level   2

Weird youtube app works fine but it used to freeze, do you think i should delete it and see if it helps?

• Level   2

My Xbox has a problem too...

I log in to my account, then I start COD: Black Ops II.

It starts... got Blackscreen.

Xbox freezes while Blackscreen.

I need to restart it by hand.

And that is everytime I start Blops 2.

Black Ops 1, Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield 3 and Minecraft work perfectly without freezes.

If I don't log in to my account and play with Player 1, I can play campaign and zombies, but still not Multiplayer, if I start Multiplayer it freezes and I need to restart the Xbox by hand.

BTW: Default starting for BO2 is Multiplayer.

edit: Fifa 13 works too.

• Level   1

Rawr having the same problem