Bad, just Bad

• Level   8

Well, I have finished the single player campaign and to tell you the truth I was very disappointed in the game overall. I found the single player campaign confusing at times. Unable to find directions easy they appeared off kilter and missing good wave points.  The storyline seem weak and choppy, until you move toward the last portion of the game when it seems all comes together. In my book this was nothing more than a new attempt to give COC BO a new birth which failed a true Multiplayer’s death. I am now sorry I forked out the $ 65.00 bucks. Any future attempts to bring another COD BO 3 deeper into a futuristic realm will only kill this game. I will stick with old school COD BO where I am sure to get good game play for the money.

As for the challenges within the game I found them to be hard to determine what you needed to do. I also found the Strike force annoying and a waist of my time when you can just by pass these and continue onward in the main storyline.  I can’t find one true point of reason for the FS game play. So, you open up stuff and it may help you change the ending of the story just a bit. Still was a waist of my  time.

This feeble attempt to bring something new to the COD series was a joke. Stick to what you know best that had given you the top praise. Treyarch and Activision both should have known better to have messed around with a stable game instead they both painted something unrecognizable to this COD player. In ending, I will push myself to run through this game again maybe it will grow on me but I seriously doubt it will.

• Level   8

COD has a campaign? I never even new this.

• Level   4

But I thought everyone wanted change? Something different? It appears to me that gamers just like to complain.

Here comes the Waaaaaambulance just for you.

• Level   5

ugh! another one???? really???? trade in game, prob solved! You're Welcome.....You're all welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Code of Conduct
    • Level   7

Gamers don't like to complain they just want a good title that gets a ton of hype. When you spend $60 it should be great, look at BF3 and Halo 4, even Gears 3 those are great games that are supported better yet Borderlands 2 amazing support. I am not knocking on BO2, but a game should be great for $60 not a copy from the the last one, it is just his thoughts on it that's all. By the way I thought the story was good.

• Level   7

Call of Duty has been a backwards franchise since cod4. What I mean is, MP used to be the extra component of the game, but in Call of Duty, the SP is the extra -- the MP is main attraction, if you expected anything from the campaign other than a 4-5 hour throw in, that's your own fault.

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   7

Yes, the single player did suck. The multiplayer is pretty good and different.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   3

Riven I will give you $9 for your game

• Level   5

What's a wave point?

• Level   8

xDefySpace

Mod Removed

Who do you think you are some kind of spelling police (Mod Removed) . You only have to blame this site spell checker.

• Level   4

Riven57

xDefySpace

Mod Removed

Who do you think you are some kind of spelling police (Mod Removed).   You only have to blame this site spell checker.

wat 0_o

• Level   3

So your unintelligible post is the spell checkers fault?

• Level   7

They change stuff, people complain about how they should have stuck with what was already good.  They don't change anything, people complain about how it's the same old, same old every year.

Keepin' it classy :: My YouTube Channel

• Level   5

Thanks Riv....I bought it but decided not to open until someone I trust spoke more about the campaign. I'll wait for the bargin bin to get this one and stick to playing Halo 4. Bummer, cuz I was looking forward to it, but I can wait. Thanks for taking the time to fill us in.

If you like golf (LINKS 2004) is a must have game. A major steal for the replayability. Best money I ever spent on a game.

• Level   9

Will Deal 777

Thanks Riv....I bought it but decided not to open until someone I trust spoke more about the campaign. I'll wait for the bargin bin to get this one and stick to playing Halo 4. Bummer, cuz I was looking forward to it, but I can wait. Thanks for taking the time to fill us in.

You trust Riven?