Ghost

• Level  

It "speeds" the gameplay up and I AM GLAD, JMHO. I get shot in the back enough already without Ghost people.

• Level   8

Loving Ghost so far. It was the first thing I unlocked in prestige mode. Haven't had any issues. You don't immediately lose Ghost when you stop moving either. You have more than enough time to kill 2 to 3 people before Ghost fades away when ADS targets. Also I will have to double check but I don't remember losing Ghost when I crouch walked either I was still in Ghost mode when I did it  earlier... same when I was walking slowly I stayed hidden as long as I was in moving forward.

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   8

^^Maybe watch the video he posted. You might think you are Ghosted, when you arent. I dunno for sure, I havent watched the vid.

• Level   5

He did show up on radar when he crouch walked but he also went in to a crouch walk from the standing position. Maybe it only works if you crouch walk right after moving full speed, don't know.

• Level   4

That's stupid. All this time I can't wait to unlock ghost. If this is the case UAV's should have to be double the points to achieve.  It's so annoying that everyone just spams UAV with hardline the entire game.

• Level   4

Its not doing what the description says it does therefore its broken and treyarch needs to fix it

• Level   7

@OP: Stop camping/creeping & you wont have a problem.

-

And I find everyone *** about UAV spam to be absolutely pathetic. Shoot the damn things down if you don't like them -- it takes all of 3 seconds to do; I know, I do it all the time. All this complaining about Ghost & UAVs is just making people sound like selfish babies who are having trouble camping.

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   4

So because I'm moving while i'm crouched, ghosts description of hiding me while i'm moving shouldn't work? And I don't camp I run and gun so don't accuse me of anything

• Level   7

This is definitely a rushing focused game.

hell, I lay down to pick up a package crate and my guy immediately yells "wanna get paid move it! "

or my favorite, I die : "on your feet! "

Lol stupid.

-Purist

• Level   8

UneasyJmitchell

^^Maybe watch the video he posted. You might think you are Ghosted, when you arent. I dunno for sure, I havent watched the vid.

In his video he is crouched walking by side steping back and forth... There is a speed difference between side steping like that and straight up crouch walking normally forward... Plus your mini map tells you when you are ghosted...

Honestly though I have not had any issues. I have joined friends games and annoyed them to death with sneaking up behind them.. so it works for me...

The Constitution does not just protect those whose views we share; it also protects those with whose views we disagree.
    --Edward Kennedy

• Level   7

hobotripinLJ

So because I'm moving while i'm crouched, ghosts description of hiding me while i'm moving shouldn't work? And I don't camp I run and gun so don't accuse me of anything

I'll accuse you of whatever I want. You're obviously over-the-top angry about not being able to creep given this thread. And, if you're so mad as to come on the forums & complain, you obviously creep quite often which means you can't be much of a rusher. I'm a rusher & I have no concerns whatsoever about Ghost. As a matter of fact, I love its new limitations because it makes camping all the harder.

-

Like I said, you could always shoot the UAV down, but I guess being a proper team player is too much to ask the average member of the cod community...

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   7

Khronokai

This is definitely a rushing focused game.

hell, I lay down to pick up a package crate and my guy immediately yells "wanna get paid move it! "

or my favorite, I die : "on your feet! "

Lol stupid.

I love when your Bouncing Betty gets a kill & the announcer says "the enemy has destroyed your equipment." Yeah, with his face...

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   4

Not being able to creep? No i'm complaining about ghosts description not doing what it says it should do

• Level   4

Shoot down the UAV, use Counter UAVs, dont die and give the other team SSRs?

• Level   4

I do shoot  them down, Counter UAVs are double what a UAV is