Nuketown 2025 Download

• Level   2

Ok, so i was downloading the Nuketown 2025 map from the code i got with my game and i went to look how far it was from being done and i accidentally hit the X button and it canceled it. I tried entering the code again and i obviously can't because it's been used before. So how do i get the map to download?

Thanks

• Level   5

On the dashboard, go all the way to the right to Account Management and find Download History. It should be there and you can re-download it.

| Heroes of Mars | Follow me on twitter |

• Level   5

Exit the game. Go to the dashboard. Re-enter the game and it should be loading. You have to exit competely out of the game. Its weird how Xbox changed the DLC procedures last year or so.

• Level   1

THANKS MAN!!!! :D

• Level   1

We just did the same thing and this was extremely helpful thank you so much!

• Level   1

My xbox broke, I had to get a new one and it wouldn't let me do it either, thanks!

• Level   1

Thanks Man ;-)

• Level   1

Does anyone want a NewkToon 2025 code? I have one unused. WELL TOO BAD!

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   1

i need a code i dont have one and been looking for a code

• Level   8

RandizzlePunk

i need a code i dont have one and been looking for a code

should have been a early bird and pre ordered the game or got it on release 

JUSTICE FOR THE 96 YNWA 15-4-89

• Level   9

Nuke Town is just one big sht storm

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   1

can u give me please that code i need it really i love nuketown and i have searched hors to find the map because i have bought a used blops 2

• Level   8

rockstar raphi

can u give me please that code i need it really i love nuketown and i have searched hors to find the map because i have bought a used blops 2

i refer you to my earlier post 

JUSTICE FOR THE 96 YNWA 15-4-89

• Level   6

I got black ops 2 in December after Christmas. I still got a code.

Formerly LowlyOne

• Level   1

I went to redeem the nucketown 2025 and it said it was already redeemed. So i went to my download history and its not there dose anyone know what else i could do. I would be very grateful.