Offensive emblems........

• Level   4

I'm offended by guns because my friend was killed with a gun oh and I'm also offended by military ranks because someone in the military killed my friend's family. Anything can be offensive... You guys just need to learn how to ignore it. Something random but it's kinda the same but there is a movie called Gangster Squad coming out soon and in the trailer it had an awesome scene of them shooting at the audience from behind the screen. They removed this scene from the movie because the Aurora, Colorado dark knight rises shooting happened and they didnt want to offend the families. I think that it's so silly just like this thread. People die in car accidents all the time, doesn't mean they should take that off from movies or games, there are manythings that could be offensive.  Anything could be offensive really... Just learn to ignore it or laugh at it.

• Level   4

So, you don't mind staring at [Mod Edit]all day? I mean, it's not like every time I see one my jaw drops and I shut off my xbox. But seriously. I stopped laughing at [Mod Edit] jokes like 10 years ago.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   8

UK bakb0ne

^ that's a matter of opinion, religions has killed more people than a naked woman, I would rather not see either in a game designed for enjoyment.

I find this offensive. Do you report emblems with money in them too? A lot of people are killed over money.

XBF: Where unskilled, inexperienced gamers go to talk about casual games in a serious manner.

• Level   7

I report the 'offensive' emblems for simply being unoriginal. This community is full of thoughtless follwers -- emblem creator proves that (Pokemon, Ted, wheelchair, Batman, Captain America's shield, Towely, Elmo, etc.).

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   8

Hey I did a master ball but see nothing wrong with that

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   8

@Rehab and bakb0ne: Reporting emblems that aren't actually offensive does nothing but waste Treyarch's time (which in turn will decrease the likelihood that someone with an offensive will be punished). Please don't do that.

XBF: Where unskilled, inexperienced gamers go to talk about casual games in a serious manner.

• Level   6

^ if they didnt want us to report them, there wouldn't be an option. I only report emblems which I find offensive.

• Level   7

Jagriff

@Rehab and bakb0ne: Reporting emblems that aren't actually offensive does nothing but waste Treyarch's time (which in turn will decrease the likelihood that someone with an offensive will be punished). Please don't do that.

When did I say I reported anything other than offensive emblems? And don't tell me what to do!

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   8

Rehab Grimace

When did I say I reported anything other than offensive emblems? And don't tell me what to do!

It seemed like you were saying that you report unoffensive emblems solely because they're unoriginal. Sorry.

• Level   7

Jagriff

Rehab Grimace

It seemed like you were saying that you report unoffensive emblems solely because they're unoriginal. Sorry.

Actually, I believe I went out of my way to stress that I report 'OFFENSIVE' emblems solely because they're unoriginal. Whatever my reasons for reporting them, it doesn't matter -- every emblem I've reported has been ban-worthy. The 2nd sentence in the post you're referring to was me simply stating how unoriginal this community is & giving examples. True, I find Pokemon & wheelchair emblems boring & lazy, but it doesn't mean I report them.

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   5

I came across a players Emblem that simply said [Mod Edit] Now I am not offended by it as he (and I can be fairly sure it was a boy).

That was reported.

I have seen [Mod Edit], reported.

NO Imagination and no skill.

-

I watched the video that was posted here on how to make the Yankees emblem - very clever and talented in my view.

-

The game may be rated as Mature but those ratings, as far as I am aware, are related to content in the campaign and not the online elements. There is no bad language or mature content in the online game other than by the players.

• Level   5

I hate offensive emblems because they're not all that great to look at & are usually very unoriginal or distasteful. More than anything though, I hate them because it makes it incredibly hard to save film clips. If I upload a video to YouTube, & a dolphin's wanker shows up, for example, I'll have to take the extra time to censor it out.

• Level   5

You can't get banned on YouTube for cartoon [Mod Edit]. I've seen them countless times in videos.

Also, that would mean [Mod Edit] wouldn't be allowed on YouTube.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   5

I agree with the 2nd poster, this game is rated M for a reason. It's basically like saying, play at your own risk. I think the problem with this world is too many people try to be politically correct and bow to the complaints of others. It's kinda like reporting a radio station for being offensive, to which I say, don't tune in.

People shouldn't let their little kids play this game online, not because of the content, but for the very reason you gave. Next people will compain when people cuss, that's what the mute button is for. Or you can go under privacy settings and turn off everything that allows your child to communicate with others.

I keeps it real!
    • Level   5

Does anyone know if it is possibe to turn off emblems completely. I really don't care about them at all. I would rther just not see [Mod Edit] on my screen all the time. Not that I'm overly offended, it just constantly reminds me of how hard it is to play a game with such a retarded community.

\o/

Praise The Sun!