Where and how do I prestige weapons.

• Level   5

Is it automatic? Will it appears somewhere when I level up a gun enough? Haven't seen it anywhere yet. Thanks everyone

• Level   7

Level then until it says max in the corner. Push A like you're going to pick another weapon. Hit Y.

-Purist

• Level   5

Seriously this is the most laziest menu system ever developed by a developer.... When you change your weapon's skin a tiny box shows the color.. instead of the entire weapon picture....  I remember in Black Ops 1 the menu system did not SUCK, the PlayerCard and File system ACTUALLY WORKED, and the Start button brought up a nice ingame overhead map complete with GRIDS to call out enemies,  not the crappy small stenciled maps that are useless in BLack Ops 2 with no GRIDS.

-

Prestiging Weapons is a cool concept but the clunky menu system even after almost 2 months you still get people confused on how to do it (Press Y button).

• Level   5

^^What they said, BUT I would have never known ANY "grid" call outs in BO1.

• Level   5

^^Same here, most of the time me and my friends relayed information like "he's over where the B flag is in Dom."

"If you die instantly, it's not really a problem now is it?"

• Level   5

LORD TSARKON
    When you change your weapon's skin a tiny box shows the color.. instead of the entire weapon picture....

It's always been that way hasn't it? I didn't play Modern Warfare 3 at all, I played Black Ops like once. I don't remeber seeing what the wepon camo actualy looked like. I could be wrong.
    LORD TSARKON
    the Start button brought up a nice ingame overhead map complete with GRIDS to call out enemies,  not the crappy small stenciled maps that are useless in BLack Ops 2 with no GRIDS.
    I just use landmarks... then I don't have to memorize where A6 is on every map...

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   8

LORD TSARKON
    the Start button brought up a nice ingame overhead map complete with GRIDS to call out enemies,  not the crappy small stenciled maps that are useless in BLack Ops 2 with no GRIDS.

LOL! People actually used those grids for callouts?

XBF: Where unskilled, inexperienced gamers go to talk about casual games in a serious manner.

• Level   9

I always hated the grid thing. I could never remeber any of it  without bringing up the map but I have heard lots of people using it for callouts.

What I miss is how blops showed your character, what uniform/ghille suit for the different factions, your weapon complete with camo etc.., in the create a class.

Now that I think about it, are there even gille suits in blops 2 ..... havent seen any yet.

And why no face paint?    And while I'm at it ..... why cant I put an emblem on my combat knife?

• Level   9

a tired old guy
    are there even gille suits in blops 2

How many non-urban maps are there though?

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   9

IsaacClarkeSNL

a tired old guy
    are there even gille suits in blops 2

How many non-urban maps are there though?

I can think of 9 maps that they would be useful on.  Of course being a red dot on the minimap takes away the usefulness to some extent. ..... unless you like the enemy to know your approximate location, but not complete.

I guess it could e worse though. A few times I was sniping in mw3 and would get killed really quick, then see that my dude was wearing a white beater and red doorag, and in mw2 on rundown you looked like a yetty who had been hibernating in a uranium mine..

• Level   7

Black ops 1 was a superior game, I think.  Can't quite put my finger on why, though.  It was lighter on the deathstreaks.  Maybe a lot less noob equipment like the target finder.  MW3 was wonderful.  It helped me discover Skyrim.  :)

• Level   7

^^Cold Blooded keeps you off the red diamond target finder.

• Level   9

I always have ColdBlooded and BlindEye on.Except on my ghost class and my lightweght class.

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   5

Alright... I see your points on the GRID callouts...remember the GRID system was on the minimap in addition to the LARGE map when you pressed START button..

Enemy callouts on LAndmarks do work better... or Domination flag points... but what about NEW people that have never played the game before and you are playing the MAP AFTERMATH on Black Ops 2?

-

I could say the enemy is at B Flag... 1/2 of my teammates have no idea....

-

I could say the enemy is at a Police Car... do you know how many Police cars there are on that map?  Like 10+

-

I could say enemy is at C-5... you press Start button on Black Ops 1... and you immediately know where that is...or just look at your mini map which has GRIDS also...

-

GRID was awesome.... the overhead map layouts were LARGE when you pressed the START button.. and FACE PAINT was COOL

• Level   5

^If it works for youand your team then use it. Its easier for me and my parties to call our spawn or their spawn or a flag area, or maybe middle, tunnel, or building on Aftermath. The Dom maps get pretty easy with callouts after a while. Range had some easy ones on BO1. Trailer, top tin, top wood, bathrooms, range, etc....Whatever works. Our characters do wear face paint in BO2, but of course we cant customize it.