Team Deathmatch Master

• Level   2

I'm working on the TDM master calling card, and I have 9 of the 11 unlocks. Does any1 know, or have a list of what the unlocks are? Are they challenges or what?

Some people turn to God to find solice. Mah solice? Is shifting mah 4Runner into 4-Low....

• Level   2

Mmmmm, not sure. Probably finish on the top of leaderboards and stuff like that. Maybe win a game by a certain score. The challenges should be somewhere online, maybe Google. I usually just play and let them fall when they fall. Zombs cheevos are a bit different though.

• Level   2

ahhhh, I found what Iwas missing in game. I need Ruthless (15 kills without dying) and Relentless (20 kills without dying). Must have totally missed it in my search before asking.

Some people turn to God to find solice. Mah solice? Is shifting mah 4Runner into 4-Low....

• Level   5

^ i think most people haven't got those two.

• Level   8

I got Ruthless the other night.  Relentless is going to be tough.  It'll just happen at some point though.  In Blops 1 I could probably count on one hand how many games I went 20-0 at one point.  It's not impossible, but pretty rare.  For me at least.

• Level   5

I've gotten a couple of Ruthless's  but still working on Relentless. Ended up getting 26 kills before dying in one game but still didn't get it due to my sentry gun getting some of those kills.

• Level   2

yeah, gotta be main gun kills only, will have to wait til I unlock scavanger again to work on the "R"'s......

• Level   5

I have that one, but I have no idea how I even got it. The sensei guy looks like a BAMF.

She named a stuffed animal after a scientist. Yeah, she's a keeper.