Call of Duty BO2-Tower of Babel achievement.

• Level   2

Alright heres the deal. I know exactly how to do this achievement. I've been very close multiple times but at the last second ive been screwed out of it because of another player i could not rely on. What i need is someone willing to cooperate and is very patient as this takes a while no matter how skilled you are with zombies. What i dont need is someone joining and trying to tell me im doing *** wrong or someone who cannot play well with others (meaning this takes a massive amount of teamwork so if your a blue falcon or a buddy *** you need not bother sending me a reply). 1 last thing.......THE TABLE WITH THE SPACE ROCK HAS ABSOLOUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ACHIEVEMENT. If you think your up to it or want to give it a shot send me a message or friend request. GT    Kurt Kooper

• Level   5

i am totatly down with doing this, me and a couple of friends have been very close to getting it but something always happens to mess it up, and i'm looking for a couple other to join in to help, however after reading this rant about people not playing up to your standards, i think i'll look elsewhere, because at the end of the day i'm in it for the fun, regradless of passing or failing

• Level   4

I can help you out Ive wanted to do the easter egg for a long time

• Level   2

I can help you! I've been very close a few times and  I am very patient.  I'm usually the one holding open the pack a punch room until the rest of my teammates get  their upgrades after all. ( Like 30+ minutes of entertaining a lone zombie while everyone else does there thing -__- ) So yea if that's not  patients then idk what is..

• Level   2

i agree it is about having fun, but even you at some point have gotten mad after trying for several hours to do something and then have it fall flat simply because 1 person is only there to troll you. maybe i did rant but i posted this 2 minutes after spending 3 hours trying to do this and a guy left the game just so the other 3 of us couldnt get it. yeh i was mad.

• Level   4

sent you a message.

The texture of time is an echo the whispers across the flood.

• Level   2

If you ate still willing to do it (I know it is a bit late) but my name is InductedDuck and if you add me I will help. I am only 12 but I act as an stilt. :D

• Level   2

sorry I meant adult*

• Level   6

I'm up for it, send me a message and add me.u

Formerly LowlyOne

• Level   2

I will at about 7ish pm

• Level   2

You can add me tho InductedDuck

• Level   2

sorry guys i should have stated this in the original post but im usually only on during the weekends, my work schedule is too hectic to play during the week so if i dnt add you or i do and you dnt hear from me thats why. again sorry i should have said this in the original post.

• Level   4

i can do this during the weekend or weekdays, doesn't make a difference to me. just need reliable partners. message me, add me, im down to play

• Level   1

Still need the achievement just need a team to do it with. Probably will only have time to do it on the weekends.