I'm Getting 4GB Console

• Level   8

Hey everyone, a year ago I sold my Xbox 360 250GB for a good price, and now I am in the mood for playing some Black Ops 2. I am thinking of buying the 4gb console and was wondering if I can play Call of Duty online & campaint/zombies with that HDD? I will eventually upgrade to the 360GB but for now just want to play some black ops 2.

And don't rant about how I should get the 250 GB..I know but I am not getting it.

Xbox 360 Day One

Xbox One Day One

• Level   8

An Ambassador should know these things, but your sig is right. I guess they let anyone do it. On topic, Just recover your GT on the new system.

• Level   8

Darn; I wanted to rant! In any case, yeah, you can do it, but you won't have room for anything else - maybe even the DLC, if you're considering it. Personally, I wouldn't buy a whole new console just for 1 game.

• Level   8

UneasyJmitchell

An Ambassador should know these things, but your sig is right. I guess they let anyone do it. On topic, Just recover your GT on the new system.

Yeah I should know, but been away from the Xbox community for a while. Thanks a lot!

Xbox 360 Day One

Xbox One Day One

• Level   8

Rent or borrow an Xbox. BO2 gets boring really fast anyways.

• Level   8

PC master race. Get a gaming PC. PC's are le3tz0rs.

-

But seriously any pc can run cod at 60fps on every thing set to its lowest at 1280x720 windowed.

They see me postin
    They hatin
    Tryin to catch me postin replies

• Level   9

I'd say it depend on what kind of cash you're planning on putting out for the 4 gig compared to something better.

Games play better when installed to the hd. I just looked, and without having purchased any dlc  (other than the free nuketown) my console shows 7.7 gb used for black ops 2 alone.

• Level   9

Pawnshop.

• Level   8

Thanks guys. Gave up on the 4GB and purchased a 250GB Bundle and Black Ops II from Best Buy...

Xbox 360 Day One

Xbox One Day One

• Level   9

^^Good choice,You never know,you might play more games when you're bored with this :-)

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   8

Dubstep Kittens

PC master race. Get a gaming PC. PC's are le3tz0rs.

-

But seriously any pc can run cod at 60fps on every thing set to its lowest at 1280x720 windowed.

This. It makes no sense to buy a console for just one game.

XBF: Where unskilled, inexperienced gamers go to talk about casual games in a serious manner.

• Level   6

I wouldn't waste my money on a 360 now (says the one who would be strait up them game shop if my console broke tomorrow)

-

My sphincter  twitches like a bunny's nose when ever someone mentions the next gen xbox,spending money on a 'new' console now ,in my eyes is a wate of money....even more so to play blops2, what with the lag n all.

• Level   9

^^Lol,Your sphincter twitches like a bunny's nose :-D

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   6

Yeah, are'nt you excited?

• Level   8

Good thing the OP changed his mind

map pack 1 = 1.3

map pack 2 = same?

map pack 3 = same?

map pack 4= same?

total= over 5 gigs

MW2 = So easy a Caveman can nuke it