How do I get the skull w/blue eyes ranking?

• Level   2

does any one know how to get the skull w/blue eyes or even just the skull ranking? what exactly do i need to achieve to get it?

• Level   9

Just keep playing and improving.Also if you don't play for a while you lose ranks.

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   3

its not as easy as that   im not very good at zombies but  played  6 games in a row all played past level 17 and still same rank  (crossbones 5 stripes) it seems to all be about KD ratio how many times you go down and how much you help team mates or build stuff

Dont Try Do

• Level   9

By getting betterer, kid.

-

Be a team player. That's how I play zombies. I open doors for my team. Revive them. Etc etc. I have a sword behind my skull so I'm pretty MLG legit at zombies.

• Level   5

All you have to do to get the glowing blue eyes is play 5 days in a row. You could suck all five days and you will still get it. it will go away if you don't keep playing in a few days.

• Level   6

Do not listen to these people obviously they have no idea what they are talking about!

There are many factors that come into play when trying to rank up BUT the BIGGEST factor is your Kill Death ratio adn to find this out you divide your total kills by your total deaths. If the number you come up with is any lower than .70 you will never get the skull with the blue eyes. all you have to do is get WAY more kills than you get DEATHS. now if you want the GREEN SHILED backround with the blue eyes and the KNIFE through the skulls you need your K/d to be .80 or higher, and if you want the SHOTGUNS background with the SPIKED SHIELD you need your k/d to be higher than 1.00.

Hope this helps

• Level   6

^^Link for proof? Or is this a theory?

• Level   8

Dazed that is untrue as having a 1 K/D in zombies is ridiculously easy. You need a 10 K/D for the crossbones, 25 for the skull, 50 for the Knife and 75 for the shotguns. Your zombies K/D = Kills / (Downs+Deaths). I do not have real proof but I have checked it against everyone on my friends list and it has matched up every single time. As for the blue eyes you have to play for about 6-7 days in a row and you must be playing games that are consistent with your zombies K/D.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   6

there is no link mitchell i just play ALOT of zombies and when i let my 5 year old nephew play on my name for a week even custom on customs games all your stats still count and i always check my K/d and when i had it over 1.00 i had the shotguns with the spiked background, then he kept dieing and my k/d dropped to .80 and it reverted to the green shield, he continued to play and soon enough my K/d dropped to .60 and i lost not only the green shiled but i lost the blue eyes and was left with only 4 tally marks with the brown (default) sheild.

Plus mitchell im pretty sure they say something about the ranking on the BLACK OPS 2 WIKI page, but im not sure if thats where i read it but right hand to god i did read it somewhere i just am not computer literate and have no idea how to post links to this page.

But like i said its MOSTLY about your K/D but things such as grenade kills, accuracy (bullets fired divided by bullets hits), GIBS,(which is how many buildables you build i think) revives, and melee kills all tie into your ranking as well but if you don't believe me try out what i said and see for yourself, and you'll see its the truth........or just go to your search bar on AOL or whatever and type in how do you rank up on black ops 2 zombies and you'll see thats what i did, and this "theory" has yet to prove me wrong

• Level   6

Just a theory, thanks.

• Level   6

my bad fellas i shouldn't have added the decimal point i had a brain fart but yea @ NEWFOUND REMEDY thats kinda what i meant but at least the way it worked for me was when i had a 60.00 k/d (kills divided by deaths) i got blue eyes and when i got a 75.00 k/d i got the green shield and the knife, and when i hit 100.00 k/d i had the shotguns, currently my k/d is at 80.67 and i have 3 tally marks and the green shield with the knife

• Level   9

So if this is the case,Then why do you de-rank when you don't play?Anyone?

• Level   6

you lose tally marks when you don't play for awhile i have yet to derank my actual emeblem from not playing,  i went a week and ahalf without playing zombies and i lost all 5 tally marks BUT i kept my green shield.

so my theory your k/d is tied to your emblem and i would assume maybe the tally marks are for time played to let people know if you play all the time or just from time to time, so think of it this way you join a lobby and see 2 people 1 with the green shield and no tally marks and one with the default shiled but 5 tally marks with blue eyes, you would know that the guy with the green shiled is "technically" better but the guy with the five tally marks plays more often

Does that make sense?

• Level   8

The slashes are the things that represent people not playing. I haven't played in a month but I still have my knife, I just lost all my slashes

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   9

Cool