Helpful things for the big guy:
- Give him booze and he will run opposite the way he is facing (used to break down debris).
- Give him candy and he will follow the person who gave him the candy and attack all zombies in the vicinity.
- Holding booze or candy will make him follow you.
- If you shoot him he will run back into his cell and lock the door, where you will need to find the key to let him out.
- If you do shoot him you can beat him back to his cell and when he walks in he wont close the door.
- If the last zombie is a crawler give him candy and he will pick it up and hold it like a baby. (This prevents the crawler from dying or attacking you).
- Shoot or knife the big guy to have him drop the crawler and curb stomp him.
- Feed him candy near a buildable and he will go build it for you.
- Knife him and he will run faster to his location.
- Candy and booze will be free at least once per round, sometimes more. But you can always purchase more for 1000 points from the register in the saloon or candy store.
Buildables can be built at any table, and all parts for the buildables are found in the general store. There are the Tamplesteam, Turbine, Subsurface Resonator, and the Head Chopper.
Chalk outlines of weapons can be placed on any "?" found throughout the map and will give you a free 1000 points, unless there is a double points active in which case you will get 2000.
You can destroy the fountain in the maze either with a ray gun or with 4 frag grenades
Behind the bank counter near the ground right where you jump up into the bank there are tags for sharing points with someone, you need galvaknuckles to activate.
Shooting a ballistic knife at the dartboard in the saloon while standing behind the chalk line on the ground will get you some free points. Furthermore, going through the witches house and then back in from the backside you will see a ghost playing a piano. Give her 10 points as a tip and get a free perk.
Maxis Easter Egg: The only thing wrong with this video is that for the last step you do not need 100% accuracy, you just can't allow a target to disappear unhit. They appear in Saloon, the courtyard in front of jail cell, the left side of the mansion and the courtyard in front of Courthouse and Candy Store.
If I missed anything feel free to post it, or if you had a question feel free to ask. I know this was long but hopefully it helps some people