Helpful things to know about Buried

• Level   8

Helpful things for the big guy:

• Give him booze and he will run opposite the way he is facing (used to break down debris).
    • Give him candy and he will follow the person who gave him the candy and attack all zombies in the vicinity.
    • Holding booze or candy will make him follow you.
    • If you shoot him he will run back into his cell and lock the door, where you will need to find the key to let him out.
    • If you do shoot him you can beat him back to his cell and when he walks in he wont close the door.
    • If the last zombie is a crawler give him candy and he will pick it up and hold it like a baby. (This prevents the crawler from dying or attacking you).
    • Shoot or knife the big guy to have him drop the crawler and curb stomp him.
    • Feed him candy near a buildable and he will go build it for you.
    • Knife him and he will run faster to his location.
    • Candy and booze will be free at least once per round, sometimes more. But you can always purchase more for 1000 points from the register in the saloon or candy store.
    -
    Buildables can be built at any table, and all parts for the buildables are found in the general store. There are the Tamplesteam, Turbine, Subsurface Resonator, and the Head Chopper.
    -
    Chalk outlines of weapons can be placed on any "?" found throughout the map and will give you a free 1000 points, unless there is a double points active in which case you will get 2000.
    -
    You can destroy the fountain in the maze either with a ray gun or with 4 frag grenades
    -
    Behind the bank counter near the ground right where you jump up into the bank there are tags for sharing points with someone, you need galvaknuckles to activate.
    -
    Shooting a ballistic knife at the dartboard in the saloon while standing behind the chalk line on the ground will get you some free points. Furthermore, going through the witches house and then back in from the backside you will see a ghost playing a piano. Give her 10 points as a tip and get a free perk. watch?v=yrckKSji8xc
    -
    -
    Maxis Easter Egg: The only thing wrong with this video is that for the last step you do not need 100% accuracy, you just can't allow a target to disappear unhit. They appear in Saloon, the courtyard in front of jail cell, the left side of the mansion and the courtyard in front of Courthouse and Candy Store.
    -
    If I missed anything feel free to post it, or if you had a question feel free to ask. I know this was long but hopefully it helps some people

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   8

Nice.

• Level   5

Nice, I'm really loving this map & the bank & weapons locker are particularly helpful.  How do you get back to quick revive though, I can not seem to find  way back to it :(

• Level   7

DeadZombieRoo
    Nice, I'm really loving this map & the bank & weapons locker are particularly helpful.  How do you get back to quick revive though, I can not seem to find  way back to it :(

You have to take the broken train tracks above the saloon back to quick revive.  be careful tho, if you haven't been that way before there is a spot you have to jump or you drop to the bottom and go either really red or possibly down and have to be revived.

In online gaming, skill depends on your connection quality

• Level   5

Hey thanks, I'm going to try it.

• Level   6

This is my favorite zombie map since Der Riese. I liked the first one on Black Ops but every map since has been too difficult to enjoy. This one however is already given me many hours of play time.

Sit down, take a look at yourself, don't you wanna be somebody

• Level   8

Two new things the big guy will do. 1. Feed him candy next to the box and he will lock it in that spot for the whole game. 2. Feed him candy in the bank after you add points to the sharing system and he will change the points drop into a random drop (2x, Insta, Nuke, Max ammo, Fire sale).

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   5

I keep getting random perma perks but don't know what they are, does anyone know what the perma perks available are for this map?

ps, these forums seem to be pretty dead now :( I remember when they were busy!

• Level   7

DeadZombieRoo
    I keep getting random perma perks but don't know what they are, does anyone know what the perma perks available are for this map?

Jugg, Quick Revive, Speed Cola , Mule Kick, Double Tap, Stamin Up, Vulture Aid are the perks for this map.  You can only buy any 4 of them and you can get the rest thru ectoplasmic drops.

• Level   5

Very nice with how to lock the box and get bank transfer drops.  Hadn't seen those yet.  Any idea why I've only been losing one perk the last two times I've gone down instead of the usual losing everthing?  No one else in my group is having it happen to them and I haven't see any news on it.

• Level   6

Not sure if it is only this map(haven't played much Alcatraz map) but last night I only had Jugg and Speed Cola and it acted like PhD Flopper! I also had the Ray Gun MKII or whatever. Does anyone know what caused this? Was it having the Ray Gun, or was is Speed Cola?

• Level   7

SILKYJJ
    Not sure if it is only this map(haven't played much Alcatraz map) but last night I only had Jugg and Speed Cola and it acted like PhD Flopper! I also had the Ray Gun MKII or whatever. Does anyone know what caused this? Was it having the Ray Gun, or was is Speed Cola?

It's kinda like temporary jugg, or QR.  If you take a certain amount of fall damage a green puff of smoke will appear and you will have temporary PhD flopper.  Next time you play, go up to the ? at the top of the stairs next to the first Mystery box and keep jumping from the top of them and eventually after a certain amount you will see the green puff of smoke giving you it.

• Level   8

BFNESS

Very nice with how to lock the box and get bank transfer drops.  Hadn't seen those yet.  Any idea why I've only been losing one perk the last two times I've gone down instead of the usual losing everthing?  No one else in my group is having it happen to them and I haven't see any news on it.

Have you done the Easter Egg on this map? So far that's the only thing I can think of because some of my friends have had that happen and they did the Easter Egg a couple of days ago with me. Unfortunately I haven't been downed since I did the Easter Egg, so I haven't been able to see exactly what happens.

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   8

A few other things the big guy will do: Feed him candy at any location where the box will spawn and he'll go grab the box and bring it there. Feed him candy next to the box if you get a weapon you don't want and he'll re-roll the box for you free of charge. Feed him candy in the gunsmith building near all the chalk weapons and he'll grab all 5 and put them on the wall for you (random locations).

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   8

The big guy is mass helpful.