Buried Permanent Tombstone

• Level   3

Hi! The other day I had purchased  4 perks (Jug, Speed, Mule Kick, and Quick revive) before round 5.  My other friend in the game did the same thing but he didn't buy quick revive. Much to my dismay, I went down shortly after this.  After being revived I was surprised to see that I still had 3 perks (lost Quick Revive).  I though we had figured out the trick, but my friend went down and did not get to keep his perks. I did look up some videos on YouTube but no one is sure how this permaperk is earned.  I was just curious if any other players know the trick to obtaining this/?

• Level   8

A lot of people have different theories but I don't know if there is a definite one. Also it's persistent, not permanent otherwise you'd have it every game.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   6

everytime i play i have it. and no matter what when i die i only lose one perk. i played last night and had all 7 perks but died in the stairway leaving pack a punch, my buddy threw a monkey and revived me and when i came up i had 6 perks, well it was so early in the round i died almost instantly after being reivied, he waits till the round dies down throws another monkey and revives me, and when i get up i now have five perks?. and it just goes on and on from there everytime i go down i only lose one perk.

My thought was maybe it had something to do with playing solo but my buddy has the same effects and he never plays solo. Really i have no idea how i got it or how to get it but one thing i know for sure is that everytime i play on buried i have it

• Level   6

does anybody have any insight on how this works yet?

• Level   3

@DazedHigh I get it every game, and like you said, lose one perk each time I get downed.  Told my friend exactly how I do it and he said he did the same, but he never got it.  Still a mystery to me.  

• Level   5

The theories I've seen are you have to get another free perk drop from the ghost after having all seven perks or buy four perks before round two.  I don't think the first is right as I don't remember doing that before I had the perma perk.  The second one might be true but the only people I play with who don't have it aren't able to follow directions to test it and I haven't lost it yet to check myself.

• Level   6

I can't even get more than four perks.

Sit down, take a look at yourself, don't you wanna be somebody

• Level   5

^ Use the bank to load up on four perks, galvaknuckles, and a gun or two on the first round then go into the ghost house and start getting your free ones right off the bat.  Should be able to get all 7 by round ten.  Can get em all the first round with a time bomb and a ballistic knife if you wanna get fancy.

• Level   6

I know know the trick to that I'd have to go in the other thread and read up on it but I usually play solo anyway. Let me ask this though, can you pack a punch a gun early if you have enough points and is it easier to escape that deathtrap in round 4 as opposed to round 19?

• Level   5

You can PaP whenever you have the loot but I wouldn't go over without a crawler.  I would think it would be hard to hold down the upgrader by yourself.

• Level   3

I have been looking on YouTube for the answer to my question for a while but I still haven't found a definite answer.  I feel that the key is to buy quick revive as one of your first four perks. I always try to get the first four before round four and it always works for me. At any rate, I really love this zombies map!  The tombstone and long shot/money shot persistent perks are a really fun addition!

• Level   6

it can't have anything to do with quick revive because i never buy that drink and i keep all my perks (except 1) everytime i go down. My thing is maybe is has something to do with getting the power on and getting all four drinks before round 1 is over

• Level   5

You definitely don't have to buy quick revive to get it to work.

• Level   3

I do believe that this is a permaperk instead of a persistent perk.  I never buy the same perks at the same time from game to game and I always have it.  

• Level   6

I got it to where I only lose quick revive when I get downed but I still have to buy perks every new game I start. Still, saves a lot of time and points.