After Thoughts on the BO2 Live Stream

• Level   7

Too much focus on shoutcasting/codcasting   .Not enough on gun details,gamemodes,camo,scorestreaks,emblem creator,Elite use,etc.

XBOX ONE  Lets GO !!!!

• Level   5

agreed. although i have it preordered there isnt anything that excited me about my preorder. also i dont know how much $ of my preorder will be allotted to the codcasting element that i want no part of. perhaps this isnt the cod for me.

• Level   8

Yeah, they think what they're doing is good for the competitive community. Well, to be honest, they need to focus on the gameplay in order to satisfy the competitive guys.

I wish they would have talked a lot more about League Play.

XBF: Where unskilled, inexperienced gamers go to talk about casual games in a serious manner.

• Level   7

I only watch a little. What’s shoutcasting/codcasting? I pretty much didn’t play MW3. I only completed the SP and about an hour of multiplayer. I am not familiar with anything new they added since Blacks Ops.

When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. 

• Level   7

Yep Jag i agree,maybe tomorrow they show some more stuff

XBOX ONE  Lets GO !!!!

• Level   8

Midfield Menace

I only watch a little. What’s shoutcasting/codcasting? I pretty much didn’t play MW3. I only completed the SP and about an hour of multiplayer. I am not familiar with anything new they added since Blacks Ops.

It's a new system for spectator mode that will be useful for people who want to cast games, competitive and not. They hope it will make BO2 an eSport.

XBF: Where unskilled, inexperienced gamers go to talk about casual games in a serious manner.

• Level   7

that was a waste of time i was expecting them to show off more then that stupid esports crap. playing video games isn't even a sport, cheerleading is more of sport then that

When life sucks, I just enjoy the.....

• Level   5

ShadowMonkey757

that was a waste of time i was expecting them to show off more then that stupid esports crap. playing video games isn't even a sport, cheerleading is more of sport then that

considering you get launched in the air and have to land perfectly without risking breaking bones or getting a concussion without wearing any protective elements, i would agree with that wholeheartedly. 

• Level   8

ShadowMonkey757

It's not a sport...it's an eSport. It's a competitive way to play video games. It's not stupid for the thousands of people that are interested in both watching and playing the games competitively.

Now I will say that their attempt to make BO2 an eSport is stupid. They need to focus more on the gameplay.

• Level   7

i mean im not knocking anyone that plays competitively but think there shouldn't be so much hype about, especially in a game like CoD

When life sucks, I just enjoy the.....

• Level   7

Yeah I want nothing to do with codcasting an eSports crap. I'll leave that to the MLG XxQuiKSzoPPEzzxX kiddies

• Level   2

Wow so much focus on this shout cast competitive play crap. I am not a huge online competitive gamer due to its not my thing and I am a bit older then most competitive gamers who are die hard competition players. Blops is my game and hope that this added component does not kill the games relaxed yet competitive edge that allows novice to die hard cod shooters to have a great mp experience.

• Level   7

I got nothing against people who play competitively, but I just play to have fun.

When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. 

• Level   8

I turned it off after 30 minutes of codcasting talk. Also, I got sick of looking at Hastro's teeth. I was going to vomit.

As you see my Jedi powers are far beyond yours.

• Level   8

ShadowMonkey757

i mean im not knocking anyone that plays competitively but think there shouldn't be so much hype about, especially in a game like CoD

Yeah, they are definitely going about it the wrong way.

PlatinumSpectre

Yeah I want nothing to do with codcasting an eSports crap. I'll leave that to the MLG XxQuiKSzoPPEzzxX kiddies

*facepalm* I still don't understand this stereotype.