2 hours of Black Ops 2 gameplay live

• Level  

Surprised no one has posted this, but right now IGN are showing off 2 hours worth of Black Ops 2 multiplayer gameplay

-

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/11/03/ign-live-presents-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii

-

No doubt it will also be available after its finished.

• Level   5

Watching it now. A ton of the doubts and worries I had about this game are melting away. Graphics look good, looks pretty polished, and the contrast between the character models and the environment seems strong. That was one thing I hated about MW3, every damn character model was invisible against any background. 

I just want to play on my pan pipes...

• Level   5

Wow, Domination is round-based now. Two rounds. 

• Level   3

Trying not to hype myself up too much, but after watching this.. I can't help be pretty excited.

The maps look nice, not that boring colour scheme they had in Black Ops.

• Level   8

omg watching this and so can't wait m1216 is going to be my favorite shotgun!

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   5

Holy hell, the Warthog scorestreak just got my attention in a big way. Dude racked up what looked like a 5-bagger twice. 

• Level   5

Gamespot now has a two hour livestream up: www.gamespot.com/.../now-playing

• Level   7

I'm not gonna watch this because I'm desperately trying to get ahead on my workload so I have more time to play BO2 when it comes out.  And if I watch this I'll be distracted thinking about it forever haha.

Keepin' it classy :: My YouTube Channel

• Level   8

@Fallen  Very smart move, I watched the IGN one last night and now watching the Game Spot one and it is making me hyper for Tuesday.

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

• Level   7

Maybe we heard this already, I'm not sure.  Early on when Vahn set up the guys kit he ditched the secondary and said the only way he'd have one going forward would be if he picked one up.  Does that mean that even w 10 points allocated you can still pick up any dropped weapon?  Why on earth would we ever take a secondary pre-game unless you going w a dedicated launcher?

No time for that.  There are still guns out there that dont perform exactly like every other guns.  We cant be bothered with such moot details as long as the game is still  plagued with diversity. --- Tired old Guy.

• Level   7

Good lord... this guy playing on Express about 12 minutes into the GameSpot stream is making me want to throw up. Boy is he ever awful..

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   8

Some people would rather have a secondary instead of having to pick up someones weapon

• Level   8

@ghost--Yeah, just load up on perks and stuff and pick up another primary. Hopefull you wont need your pistol in that first gunfight, LOL.

• Level   M

I've been avoiding all streams and videos tbh. I want to check it all out for myself when I get it.

Post 'as is' and confers no rights
    Forum Rules Yo!

@bowski477

• Level   M

Just finished watching the entire 2 hours of Gamespot's Livestream. Thank you for that - I learned a lot.  I can't wait until I see IGN's footage of it as well. :D

-

David Vondahaar = best PR developer EVER!!!