Ghost unlocked at level 55!!!

• Level   5

Thats the last level by the way.

I know what im spending my first prestige token on ^^

• Level   8

"Prestige players earn a token every time they level up, tokens you can "spend" on either extra Create-A-Class slots (which can be upgraded up to five times,) or on unlocking a new weapon permanently."

Sorry to burst your bubble. :D

• Level   5

its not bursted yet, pic or its not true :D

• Level   7

Good to hear Kanaye.  55 Seems a little ridiculous.  I hate when useful stuff isnt unlocked until letter and you get stuck with crap until then.

No time for that.  There are still guns out there that dont perform exactly like every other guns.  We cant be bothered with such moot details as long as the game is still  plagued with diversity. --- Tired old Guy.

• Level   5

contradict yourself much?

I also recall them saying that even by prestige 10 you wont have everything unlocked yet, what do you thing they mean by that? that you wont have everyweapon and class unlocked by then? if that was the case i think that would of said that.............

• Level   5

LOL, no it isnt!!!

• Level   2

ghost is level 55, C4 level 40 something, I think its a good thing, levels the playing field a little

• Level   8

Actually, I was countering the OP's point. In these kind of things, word choice is very important  - it says weapon, not equipment or gear. The last two would've given hope for perk unlock. You don't need a bachelor's to use logic and common sense, y'know?

• Level   5

Ghost at 55 does not level the playing field. It just encourages people to not prestige which slows everything down.

Nobody puts Ghost in the corner.
    • Level   6

ghost - blind eye, if you will is a must have to change the playing field against opposing, assault, style kill streaks. A lot of people complain about players going all in for assault, but blind eye/ghost renders kill streaks useless for small performance sacrifices. I hate it being a late perk for that reason. Now all the pros will more easily spawn ***.

• Level   8

I want to see confirmation that Ghost is unlocked at 55 and that unlock tokens don't work on perks.

If this is true, that's lame. As a stealth-based slayer, I'm already going to hurt thanks to the new streak system but now I can't even hide from enemy UAV's either until possibly lv50? I might have to not prestige for the first time ever in a COD game.

• Level   8

Yeah, unlock GEAR should mean anything, but whatever.

• Level   7

Mister Chompski

I want to see confirmation that Ghost is unlocked at 55 and that unlock tokens don't work on perks.

If this is true, that's lame. As a stealth-based slayer, I'm already going to hurt thanks to the new streak system but now I can't even hide from enemy UAV's either until possibly lv50? I might have to not prestige for the first time ever in a COD game.

Here you go:

Also Flak jacket is not unlocked until level 32, scavenger is level 44, dead silence level 38 and awareness is level 50.

These are all the perks I am looking at and I am sure a lot of you are as well.

Anything else just give me a shout and I will have a look for you

• Level   7

Thanks

• Level   7

No probs, I have always used ghost for all my classes in previous COD's and I was a bit shocked to see that its unlocked at 55. Its UAV city atm and it will remain like that so I have equiped my launcher and just trying to knock as many out of the sky as possible.

All these create a class programmes are now blown out of the water unless you remain at 55 and don't prestige or you reach max prestige and have everything unlocked. I don't know if you can unlock perks with a prestige token but believe you me if you can Ghost will be the first thing I will unlock