Can you copy others emblems?

• Level   4

Just wondering if there is a way to copy someones emblem that you like and save it to use as your own on BO2?

• Level   4

Make a better version! BTW I dunno if you can copy/paste.

• Level   4

I wouldn't like it if someone copied an emblam I'd made. It's their artwork.

• Level   6

Pretty sure you can't do that. Be more original though and atleast make some changes to what you copy from someone

Through the darkness, these blades will light our way.

• Level   3

If they allowed you to copy emblems, there wouldn't be anything really "original." Although, just because I'm bad at the emblem editor and art in general, that would be a cool feature.

• Level   5

Is the editor even working?  When I try to use it just keeps loading.

My mother always told me I was special, but the only only thing I ever got was a hockey helmet and a trip on the short bus :(

• Level   8

You can't copy emblems, only custom classes through elite. Editor is very slow recently, you just have to give it time to load.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   6

Lol, that's what we need, a black ops emblem auction house where we can trade unlock tokens

• Level   8

i thought i herd them say that you cant copy the emblems but they will show a step by step how too make their emblem

MW2 = So easy a Caveman can nuke it
    • Level   8

You can copy your own emblems, not others'.

• Level   1

No it stinks u cant

• Level   1

im curious how people have the same emblems in leagueplay and it covers there hole team, i want to do tht with my clan but havent figured out how, a little off topic but its same thing

• Level   8

That would be everyone you play with has to take the time out of their day to copy each other. Or watch the same youtube video to make the same emblem. There is no way to make an exact copy of someones emblem.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   5

I made my first emblem with effort in this game, lol! - and it's much better than others of the same intent! - would annoy me if it was copied tho!

• Level   8

Why would you want to?