How Do You Level Up the FHJ-18 AA?

• Level   7

I have found numerous threads from various forums on the web (including the official cod forums) asking what I asked in this thread title & no one seems to know the answer. I've even tweeted a few 3arc people, but haven't gotten a reply -- I assume they're being overwhelmed w/ tweets right now, so a reply wasn't expected.

-

Anyway, there doesn't seem to be any way to level up this launcher. I have 10 camos for it, but it's still only at level 1. Some people are trying to say it can't be leveled up, but it clearly can be given its 2nd Mastery Challenge: "reach the maximum weapon level at prestige 2." This challenge can't be referring to unlocking all the camos, because that's the next challenge. 

-

So, anyone here know how to level up this launcher?

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   7

Boost?

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   7

I don't boost. Besides, even boosters couldn't level it up if they didn't know what they needed to do...

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   7
    1. Get friend on enemy team
    2. Get them a Dragon Fire
    3. Aim at Dragon Fire when close to Buddy
    4. ???
    5. Get people kills.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   7

I don't boost. I think boosters should be perma-banned for a 1st offense...

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   1

Then you should get perma-ban for asking how to BOOST your launcher level.

• Level   8

Guys you are misunderstanding the OP.  The launchers can gain levels just like the weapons. However it seems the launchers take an extremely long time to hit level 2 with a launcher.

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   2

I just posted a thread about this yesterday as I hav noticed it aswell but there dont seem to be any answers.

<**>
    • Level   2

I have noticed this as well, what makes it even more harder to understand, is just how many UAV/CUAV/heli et I have shot down and it hasn't moved a millimetre!

òÓ

• Level   7

This among other thing are broken on BO 2.

• Level   5

I've unlocked bloodshot came and it's still stuck on level 1. I think it's broken.

InFecTuZ
    • Level   1

I have it gold and it's still level 1. I don't think it can level up.

• Level   6

probably just glitched

• Level   1

I got it. You have to lock onto something such as a turret and if there is someone near it when you fire it will kill them giving you weapon xp. Mine is half way to level 2 and has been gold for about 3 days so this might take a while. :[

• Level   1

Mine went from level 1 to 3 in one game and all i did was shoot UAVs etc. as normal. That's as far as I've got and I have all but one camo for it...