Ghost

• Level   4

They made this perk utterly useless. The description of it is "Cannot be detected by enemy UAVs while moving, planting or defusing bombs, or while controlling Scorestreaks", however they don't consider moving while crouch as moving. This video shows all the things it protects against and what it doesn't http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CNtGOvZIUDE

I think this is stupid as I am moving while crouching, when I move and aim down my sights i'm moving

• Level   5

Wow, that sounds really crap.

• Level   4

If you're not walking at max speed or running it doesn't count which is ridiculous

• Level   7

Yeah Ghost seems to be almost not worth using a slot with it. I'm doing fine with blind eye and coldblooded. I hate the words " enemy uav detected " or whatever the game says lol.

Where is the quote button?

• Level   4

It's like it doesn't even counter the uav

• Level   2

yup the game needs an overhaul and not to mention, it's unlocked at level 55.... -.-

• Level   3

Not running it, but have been enjoying the points for shooting them down.

• Level   4

I wouldn't mind it being unlocked at 55 if it worked as intended, and the fact the Counter uav is double what the uav is, is ridiculous also

• Level   9

I get it that they wanted to nerf ghost so that you couldn't just sit in a corner and that's it. However, I think they went a bit too far with all this and yeah, it does look like ghost is pretty useless. You can't be running all the time...

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident.

- Sovereign -

PSN: Sipuli91  Steam: hi_im_sipuli91

RIP 360 Elite 5/2009 - 12/2013

• Level   7

Wouldnt it make more sence if ghost made it where uav didnt see you...as long as you DONT move? Uav's now and im sure in the future go off heat and movement. I cant see how they got this backwards

• Level   2

its like they this game for rushers only, ghost is only good for people that rush around. Im a spot to spot player and take my time and pick my spots, but i like to stay off the map so noone can see me coming

• Level   5

I've gone through my first prestige just fine not needing it. Even though I unlocked just before I prestiged.

| Heroes of Mars | Follow me on twitter |

• Level   5

I haven't gotten far enough to unlock ghost yet, but I don't think i'd use it anyway. I'm a run n' gun, rush player. I love this game for this reason. I've run into plenty of campers, but with the wierd spawns and all, I can still defeat them. Just a bunch of little kids or losers who should try a different tactic with this game.

So far, I've had very little lag, but when it's there it is bad. I've even jumped out of the game a couple of times due to the laggy issue, but it's not near what MW3 was (is).

• Level   4

My gripe with it has nothing to do with camping with it as I said, I don't want to use it to camp, I want to be unseen as i'm crouch walking etc.

• Level   5

Can't wait to hear all the kiddies cry when they finally unlock it and still show up on radar when they think they're safe in their little camping spots.The Ghost perk is definitely going to come in handy for us people that like to flank around and get behind the other team. Usually by time you get around undetected, they call in a uav and you show up on the radar causing the 3-4 people you were about to take out to turn around and turn you in to swiss cheese. I prestiged last night and unlocked Ghost so hopefully it'll help with the flanking.