Rendering videos...?

• Level   2

I've tried rendering two, 2-min game clips, however only around 30 seconds show up on Youtube.  Other people are only getting 2 second long videos on Youtube, what's up?

• Level   7

Theater is hopelessly broken because Beachhead Studios is an awful company full of talentless hacks. I've had nothing but issues with Theater since MW3 launched. In BO2 I constantly freeze (even post patch) in theater mode (even from codTV), theater doesn't record half the games I play & only records parts of others (even when there's no host migration), it almost always shows inaccurate stats (lost 4389-1090...) & I get error messages when I try to render clips or link my YT to Elite.

ROLL TIDE!!

• Level   8

Well you can't blame beachhead for theater. They have absolutely nothing to do with that. But I'm also having problems with rendering videos as well. I uploaded a 1:13 but it only uploaded 3 seconds to my channel.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   6

Sparrow

I've tried rendering two, 2-min game clips, however only around 30 seconds show up on Youtube.  Other people are only getting 2 second long videos on Youtube, what's up?

yep, same happened to me. An annoying bug I'm assuming. 

• Level   1

I just can't even get it to render my game clips.

• Level   8

You first have to make sure it is 2 minutes or less, then you have to make sure your youtube account is linked. Other than that idk since I just bought myself a capture card.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   1

Aahhh that's something that the video I watched skipped

• Level   9

I have like 3-4 that actually worked.Yeah,Its broken.

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   9

The world needs more CoD on YT!

• Level   5

Whilst I dont YT vids or anything, I do enjoy watching some... yet, I would prefer that they spent the year concentrating on making a game that worked properly, then worked on the "nice-to-have-stuff"....

sort of "no point making the icing if the sponge collapses"